Elastic is a search company built on a free and open heritage. Anyone can use Elastic products and solutions to get started quickly and frictionlessly. Elastic offers three solutions for enterprise search, observability, and security, built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Cisco, eBay, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe and is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol ESTC. Learn more at elastic.co.
The role of the Finance Operations leader will drive activities, communications, projects and strategies across the CFO organization.
You must thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment while balancing a mix of program, operational, and strategic responsibilities. The ideal candidate has proven executive level partnering and communications experience, must be organized, detailed-oriented, creative and have a knack for problem solving. Your primary partners will be the CFO and CFO staff.
- Drive the cadence and content for business, operational and strategic reviews
- Build critical executive communications which include presentations (all-hands, business reviews, board), video and social
- Build out and drive the organization operational process infrastructure (training, policies, documentation, forums, awards, recognition)
- Drive, supervise and facilitate the progress of organizational goals/KPIs and targets
- Own the finance process and system portfolio process
- Set and drive regular cadence of communications partners (program and initiative updates)
- Drive special projects or strategic projects
- 10+ years of relative experience
- Experience in executive communications, content development, presentations, video, scripts, blogs and social media; fluency in developing executive ready slides
- Crafted effective and scalable processes to assess and fill operational gaps
- A sense of urgency, resourcefulness, and experience adopting change
- Excellent analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think strategically and act in a detailed, hand-on manner
- Strong organizational skills and proven project management experience
- Highly emotionally intelligent
- Experience working at a high growth / tech company
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please complete our Candidate Accessibility Request Form.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.