Director of Leadership Development
At HubSpot, we are passionate about creating a culture people love and this starts with our leaders. Leaders at HubSpot grow diverse, inclusive, and high-performing teams that do remarkable work to drive success for our customers. Our Director of Leadership Development helps facilitate this growth.
The Director of Leadership Development will design, deliver, and report on scalable and equitable learning programs for our managers and leaders. This particular role is focused on the development of our future leaders and Directors+ talent across HubSpot globally.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Execute and improve on a long-term leadership development strategy with the freedom to make changes and think big
- Develop a top talent program focusing on the succession of our Director+ leaders.
- Plan our bi-annual Director+ Offsites focused on strategy, leadership development, and fostering a community of leaders who do remarkable things together
- Design and implement equitable and cohesive development programs for each of our senior leader levels
- Work with our external/internal executive coaches to evaluate, implement, and measure coaching programs
- Work with other Leadership Development Partners and Leadership Enablement teams to develop the world’s best leadership development strategy and programs
We’re looking for people who have:
- Experience leading a top talent program at a global, scaling organization, and managing diverse teams that work on various projects across departments, cultures, and/or countries
- Coached senior executives and teams around developing high performing teams and cultures
- Proven ability to partner with Executives and HRBPs to drive talent strategy and workforce development globally
- Passion for learning new technologies, experimenting with new ways to engage others, and create communities of leaders who strive to learn, grow, and teach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with leaders of all levels to build rapport, gain buy-in, advocate, and align to business goals
- Excellent project management skills that allow you to juggle multiple deadlines and produce remarkable results in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to curate a vision and align it with execution, with an emphasis on both thinking big and executing with strong attention to detail
- Comfort with ambiguity and are excited by the chance to experiment and measure results
- Visual design skills are a plus
Our Leadership Development Partners demonstrate:
- A Passion for Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging – This is non-negotiable for this role
- Emotional Intelligence – You leverage empathy and self-awareness to build trust
- Agility – You can move quickly and be adaptable to hit daring goals
- Intellectual Curiosity – You always look for ways to embrace fresh approaches
- GSD (Get Stuff Done) – You have a bias for action and continuous improvement
- Humility – You’re ready to learn from your own success/failure and eager to learn from others
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.