FluentStream is a unified communications as-a-service (UCaaS) company that simplifies and automates how businesses communicate with customers. Thousands of businesses across the country have replaced their legacy phone system with FluentStream’s modern, cloud-based communications platform. Our apps enable support, sales and other professionals to deliver an exceptional customer experience from any device or location. Our 80+ remote employees share a passion for teamwork, fast-paced challenges, flexibility and inclusion. We are proud to be consecutively recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing private companies, and by BuiltIn as one of best companies to work for in the U.S.
This role is for a highly organized, problem solving, extrovert. We are looking for someone to ignite and engage our successful channel partner community by interfacing with our growing list of existing partners to educate, evangelize, and accelerate sales. You will work directly with the Chief Customer Officer to strategize, define, and execute partner programs to improve existing relationships and move the revenue needle. You will own and administer the Partner Program and GTM process; you will manage and report on overall partner health while ensuring we are communicating with all of our partners on a regular basis (strategic, channel, affiliate, referral, active vs. dormant, etc); you will unleash your energy at partner conferences and events; and you will keep the executive team informed on overall sales goals and partner engagement progress.
Our fast-moving culture demands that you can not only figure out what needs to be done but drive it to completion. We enable smart, critical thinkers to make quick decisions and move quickly. You are free to create, innovate and transform the business. This is an awesome opportunity for somebody who wants to take on new exciting challenges in a leadership role.
Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer, this role will be an integral member of FluentStream’s leadership team and have ownership of FluentStream’s Partner & Sales functions, which support the key company objective to accelerate revenue growth.
- You are a go-getter and driven by results
- You love enabling others to succeed as much as you love succeeding yourself
- You are a people person that takes the time to invest in relationships
- You are innovative and like to think outside the box to implement new and unique programs
- You like wearing multiple hats from account executive to sales leader to strategist and influencer
- You aspire to be a Channel Chief or CRO one day
- Develop overall Sales Plan demonstrating channel strategies to drive revenue growth; present quarterly business reviews to show progress against defined plan
- Build and nurture partner relationships through multifaceted communication strategy (face-to-face meetings, newsletters, nurture campaigns, webinars and direct communications)
- Pursue, contact, qualify, negotiate, and close new partners
- Provide an escalation point for pre- and post-sales activities for channel deals
- Participate in joint sales calls to prospects and assist the partner in closing opportunities
- Oversee success, communication, and growth for partners acquired organically and inorganically
- Deliver new methods and ideas to improve partner experience and retention
- Own channel forecasting and tracking by evaluating key indicators such as number of leads, number of opportunities and opportunity stages
- Source new acquisition opportunities to acquire reseller customer bases
- Generate new partner leads through channel partner events and activities
- Develop and deliver compelling product demos that address high level technical questions, serving as as subject matter expert
- Work with internal teams to create channel-specific content, including whitepapers, solution sheets, competitive analysis, playbooks, and other channel sales tools
- Create and deliver effective presentations for internal and external stakeholders, including executives, partners, clients and the board of directors
- 5+ years leadership experience building managing teams in telecom or UCaaS
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, high degree of initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Strong planning and project management skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Experience in working with a range of partners – Fulfillment, SI, MSP, Outsourcer, ISV and Resellers
- Creative, organized and self-motivated and passionate about what you do
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with common sales tools such as Salesforce.com and HubSpot
- Ability to travel to attend conferences and meet with existing partners (approximately 15 to 30 days per year)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with telecommunications Master Agents and sub-agents
- Advanced understanding of business VOIP and telecommunications products and capabilities
- Partner/Channel Interaction: 3 years (Required)
- SaaS: 3 years (Preferred)
- Telecommunications: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k plan
- Remote work anywhere in the U.S.
- Mac computers + work from home stipend to set up your home office
- Participate in ownership of the company
- Professional development reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO and Volunteer time off
- Competitive paid parental leave
- Pet Insurance
- Optional team gatherings, celebrations, and plenty of fun virtual events
Compensation: $150,000 to $225,000 on-target cash compensation, plus equity
Location: This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the United States. You must be eligible to work in the United States.
At FluentStream, we are committed to building an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging enables us to move forward with our mission. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage anyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Employees working in this position will be required to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, unless they qualify for a medical or religious exemption. Applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal and local laws.