What’s great about SingleOps:
Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, Get S*** Done How You Want
SingleOps is used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America, and has processed over $1.5 billion in revenue on behalf of our customers. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry evolution. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and to understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability.
Being recognized as a ‘Best Place to Work in Atlanta’ we are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. If this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
The reason behind the role…
Reporting to VP of Customer Experience, we are looking for a Director of Customer Experience (Strategic Accounts) to be a part of our growing team. Because our software is mission-critical to our customers, it is important to develop relationships with strategic accounts and ensure they are receiving a world class customer experience throughout their lifecycle as a SingleOps customer. As the Director of CX, your primary responsibility will be retaining and expanding SingleOps strategic customers through managing and developing a team of Enterprise Implementation Specialists, Customer Success Managers, and Legacy Solutions Specialists. You will also serve as an escalation point for customer needs, and partner across the organization with Sales and Product leadership to sign up and retain strategic accounts.
- Manage, scale, and empower your team of Enterprise Implementation Specialists, Enterprise Customer Success Managers, and Legacy Solutions Specialists.
- Focus on ensuring our strategic customers are receiving value through each phase of the customer journey.
- Oversee continued development of our success strategy and it’s execution
- Partner with sales to support new strategic customer acquisition
- Develop and foster executive relationships with key accounts
- Set goals and OKRs for the high value strategic team quarterly and perform/deliver against those goals.
- Partner with product to share the expectations/needs of our strategic customers and influence the customer roadmap
- Quickly identify risks to long-term customer retention and employ strategies to remove roadblocks and deliver success
- Collaborate with support management on escalations from strategic customers, and peer group engagements
- Represent SingleOps as a product and industry expert in customer interactions, industry and corporate events
- A bachelor’s or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3+ years experience managing a high performing customer facing team
- Minimum 3+ years experience successfully developing and maintaining relationships with key customers
- Excellent relationship building skills, and the ability to grow and nurture relationships with internal stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of SaaS best practices
- A proven track record of hitting/exceeding retention goals
- An analytical and process oriented mind
A few ways to stand out, but not required…
- Industry knowledge in field management (i.e. landscaping, tree care, etc.)
- Experience working for a startup company
- Experience working with ChurnZero as a tool to measure and monitor customer health, and drive proactive engagement
Reasons why you would love it here!
- A unique startup culture with a team that supports one another, the opportunity to make a direct impact, and all the fun that’s included!
- Your well-being is essential. Therefore we have multiple health, dental, and vision plan options for you and your family. We pay 100% of the employee-only premiums on our base health insurance plan.
- We also offer additional options for HSA, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, 401k (no match), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, legal assistance, and much more!
- With Growth Mindset as a core value, we invest in your development with a $1,000 per year professional development stipend for conferences, courses, or anything that may help you grow
- Since you work so hard, no questions asked unlimited PTO for mental breaks and relaxation
- 2021 Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter award is one of the top 100 fastest growing companies…psst…this is our 3rd time in a row :-). It’s a great time to join the ride!
- We promote a flexible work culture for everyone, including the option to work remotely from home at all times, as well as an awesome headquarters in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
- Inclusive company-wide Slack communities to keep everyone engaged and find common interests