Reports to: Vice President of Demand Generation & Marketing Operations
Compensation Range: $140,000 to $160,000 base plus bonus and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don’t discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business. Huntress enables IT providers and resellers to stop hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools.
Through a combination of expert human threat hunters, a comprehensive platform, and a desire to make the world a safer place, we’re working to deliver cybersecurity to the 99%—those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What you’ll do:
As our demand generation leader, you will grow a team of demand generation experts who love what they do and have a lot of fun doing it. Your team will work closely with the rest of Marketing and Sales to drive awareness, interest, and engagement in Huntress. You will get to leverage your analytic and creative sides to demonstrate our cybersecurity expertise and win us new customers with our sales team.
- Build integrated campaigns that create awareness of the critical need for cybersecurity and improved defense for channel partners (MSPs and resellers) and their customers (small and mid-sized businesses)
- Build a repeatable and scalable pipeline engine that generates opportunities our sales team can leverage to achieve monthly and quarterly targets
- Apply the latest marketing techniques including Lead, Account and Intent Marketing to different target audiences
- Optimize our demand generation efforts using analytics and insights in partnership with our Marketing Operations team
- Identify creative approaches to community building and converting trials into paying subscribers
- Work closely Product Marketing and Sales to ensure the latest and most resonant talking points are built into ongoing and planned campaigns
- Forecast and allocate budget as appropriate based on campaign performance
- Structure, hire, and lead a world-class demand generation team accomplish all the above
- Innovate and identify new ways of executing and measuring, learning, relearning and expanding your strategy to achieve business goals and targets
- Optimize our conversion funnel and lead nurture programs to ensure that demand generation initiatives are translating into revenue
- Build out the demand generation team. Actively mentor, manage and lead the global brand and marketing team with empathy, flexibility and solutions-oriented style
- 8+ years of demand generation experience in a B2B software or SaaS company
- 3+ years experience in either channel marketing or cybersecurity is also preferred
- Demonstrated success working closely with Sales Leadership to meet quarterly and annual revenue targets in a fast-growing company
- Experience working with CRMs, Marketing Automation Platforms (ideally HubSpot), Account-Based Marketing and Intent-Marketing Platforms
- Strong leadership and mentoring ability —we’re looking for a great leader that people love working with
- Experience in lead, account and intent marketing focused on mid-sized and small businesses and channel partners (Managed Service Providers or VARs)
- Expertise in modern demand generation strategies including content/email, digital marketing, events and social
- Experience leveraging data and insights to optimize how you invest in your demand generation efforts
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work environment – since our founding in 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to show up to work every day as their full self.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.