Tenfold is looking for a revenue-oriented demand generation leader with experience in building and executing inbound and outbound marketing campaigns in B2B SaaS and a proven track record of success across these initiatives.
Founded 6 years ago, Tenfold is a cloud first, real-time integration platform as a service (IPaaS) of Best-In-Class customer engagement and customer experience technology, empowering global sales and service teams to better serve customers at the moment of interaction. We make customer interaction data valuable by capturing, connecting and structuring it to help companies operationalize A.I. through intelligent ‘no touch’ data capture and streamlined workflows.
Tenfold is trusted by hundreds of the worlds most respected and customer-focused companies including UPS, Hewlett Packard, Prudential, T-Mobile, Staples, Merck, Sun Life, TransAmerica, Disney, Wayfair and many more to empower more than a billion interactions each year!
Tenfold is growing quickly through organic inbound demand and a growing ecosystem of referral and resale partners. In order to continue to support the companies ambitious growth targets, we need to develop a true proactive multi-channel inbound demand generation strategy while also finding ways to further scale and optimize the current marketing funnel.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Develop a broad understanding of the Tenfold solution, the markets we play in, our ecosystem partners and our value proposition with the goal of iterating and improving upon our overall messaging and positioning in the market
- Align demand generation strategy and campaigns with the company’s growth targets in partnership with the sales organization to predictably drive net-new revenue growth
- Work with sales leadership to align on ownership and KPIs across different stages of the funnel
- Work closely with key strategic partners to develop and execute on joint marketing campaigns that meet and exceed joint pipeline generation and opportunity development objectives
- Evaluate and adapt the company’s current inbound demand generation and lead engagement model to optimize conversion
- Develop contextual and impactful content for different personas across the buyers journey
- Regularly measure, analyze, and report results for campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Develop and improve digital footprint (website, email content, blog posts, webinars, marketing videos, case studies, testimonials, etc.) using available internal tools and where needed additional internal/external resources.
- Help the company verticalize messaging and materials for key industries (i.e. Financial Services, Retail, Healthcare, etc.)
- Take ownership for the company’s marketing technology stack balancing spend and capabilities with company growth objectives
Minimum Qualifications & Competencies:
- 5+ years of demand generation experience within a B2B SaaS company focused on near-term revenue generation
- Proven success in campaign design and execution of multichannel demand generation campaigns
- Experience working with ISV, SI and OEM partners to develop and execute joint marketing strategies
- Experience working developing and executing ABM strategies in partnership with internal sales team and external partners
- Ability to flex between analytical data-driven measurement/decisioning and creativity in content/strategy creation
- Strong communication skills and team-oriented mindset
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills and ability to synthesize input from different organizational teams into a cohesive strategy
- Knowledge of contact center, unified communications, customer engagement and/or customer experience markets
- Ability to quickly adapt and manage short-term tactical execution with long-term important strategic initiatives
Working at Tenfold:
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible PTO policy
- Remote-first company
- Opportunity to have a significant impact in an early stage high-growth company at the forefront of Customer Engagement