Facet is disrupting the wealth management industry. Our innovative technology and unique planner model allow us to deliver high quality financial planning services to the 33 million mass affluent households in the US. As a company, our goals are to:
- Help millions of Americans achieve their financial goals through high quality financial advice previously unavailable to them
- Build the next generation of financial planning and financial life management tools that redefine how wealth management services are delivered
- Create a company culture that is as fun as it is stimulating
Our Promise to You
- A-players: Life is too short to work with people who aren’t rockstars
- Data Wins: We are objective to a fault
- Integrity: Helping people with their money requires incredible trust. We do not take this lightly.
- Everyone Has a Voice: Great ideas can come from anywhere. We will always listen
- Continuous Improvement: we commit to always asking how we can be better, in everything that we do (including the hiring process!)
What we Believe
- We’re here to deliver amazing client experiences. No matter the role at Facet, we are all 100% committed to excellence in service of our clients.
- Every single member of our team needs to be an active participant in helping to improve and evolve our business. We take great pride in being the stakeholders and builders of our destiny
- Perfection is the enemy of progress. We rapidly iterate to learn as quickly as possible.
- Change is not only something we tolerate, but something we embrace. Transformative change is critical to our growth and success and we all thrive off of it.
- We take our mission seriously, but also remember to have fun!
- Everyone belongs: bringing your authentic self to table is what makes you unique and thus Facet unique. We encourage you to be authentically yourself, every single day.
The Job – What We Need
We are seeking a Director of Lifecycle and Engagement marketing to lead our communications strategy and campaign execution with our clients. You’ll leverage your knowledge of email, SMS and in-app triggers while partnering cross-functionally with design, product, growth and analytics to deliver best-in-class marketing campaigns. This role reports to our Head of Marketing and is a key department leader.
- You have 7+ years of experience in an email-focused D2C role
- You have experience optimizing all aspects of cross-channel marketing campaigns
- You have a proven ability to manage cross-functional initiatives and teams, from campaign conception through to analysis and optimization
- You are a quantitative marketer- you should be familiar with subscription-based unit economics and thrive off of improving LTV:CAC
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset – you are a builder at heart and are excited by gray space and endless opportunity
- You have an ability to ideate new and innovative campaigns, while maintaining a focus on tactical and granular execution
- Deep knowledge of at least one ESP platform and familiarity with CAN-SPAM and list hygiene
- You have a strong desire to partner cross-functionally with Finance, Sales, Product and Analytics – collaboration is part of your DNA
- Drive all CRM efforts in support of business-wide goals
- Develop the roadmap to accelerate and advance the channel
- Optimize configuration of existing software and/or lead RFP process for a replacement
- Analyze and track CRM KPIs to unlock new opportunities for engagement, deliverability and quality
- Work cross-functionally with leaders in Marketing, Product, Growth and Analytics to identify and roll out new strategies
- Lead testing agenda from creative/copy testing through to segmentation and campaigns
- Own email calendar and associated development pipeline
- Work hand-in-hand with Head of Marketing and other members of marketing team to ensure close alignment on campaign messaging and brand positioning
- Competitive salary and equity: we pay up for great talent
- Report directly to the Head of Marketing
- Unlimited vacation: we trust you
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid maternity and paternity leave
- Certification reimbursement program (side note: We want our team members to have a constant desire to improve personally and professionally!).
- Work from anywhere: our founders are big fans of distributed work
- Work with a passionate and dedicated team: see our A-player credo above
- Take a shot at helping millions of people live better financial lives