Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children, teens, and their families.
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore, especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families. And we’re all here to help families thrive.
About the Role
We are looking for a Director of Member Support to build, scale and lead our member support team, as we expand our virtual care offering nationwide and launch with new employers and health plans. Specifically, this leader will create and implement the strategy for scaling the member support team, as well as collaborate cross-functionally across operations, clinical, product, engineering, and marketing to support new services and product launches. We are looking for someone who has extensive experience scaling Member Support teams, and who is excited to lead these critical efforts in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Build our member support team: Join our small, but mighty, member support team and create a plan for scaling. This includes building the team structure, hiring the team, training the team and providing excellent leadership so every member of the team can succeed.
- Serve as the ultimate point of escalation: When the team runs across challenging questions, be the main person they can turn to for operational support. Where possible, develop or refine processes to minimize the number of escalations.
- Develop our tools and processes: Work closely with cross-functional leaders across product, engineering, finance, and commercial to select and roll out tools, and create processes that will enable member support to thrive at scale, and result in excellent member satisfaction.
- Support new services, product, and customer launches: Collaborate across all functions to make sure the right product functionalities and processes are in place as we expand the range of programs we offer and continue to rapidly launch new customers.
You will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families
- 5+ years of experience in a Member Support leadership role at a high-growth startup, preferably in healthcare
- Exceptional skills collaborating cross-functionally to create complex processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An undergraduate degree is required
The Brightline team is headquartered in the SF Bay Area with a preference for local hires. However, remote candidates will be considered for this role.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.