Grab a Seat at the Table
BentoBox and Clover are working together to shape the future of modern hospitality. Join the team building award-winning technology for the restaurants you know and love.
About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing and Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth and helping restaurants thrive. BentoBox empowers modern restaurants to build their online presence, diversify revenue, engage with diners, and increase operational efficiency. To do so, the platform includes products such as websites, ordering (online ordering, pre-order & catering, gift cards, merchandise, tickets), events management, and marketing tools.
Over 14,000 restaurants worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door. BentoBox is trusted and loved by hospitality groups such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup and Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group and independent restaurants including Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop.
BentoBox is proud to be a part of Restaurant Solutions, a division of Fiserv – a leading global provider of payments and financial services technology that enables 200,000 restaurants to deliver differentiating experiences.
What You’ll Do:
- Define the company’s Diner Experience (DinEx) product strategy which highlights the power of service and hospitality through a robust set of qualitative and quantitative analytics.
- Deliver new, groundbreaking technologies that challenge the hospitality tech stack status quo.
- Collaborate with DinEx PMs and Product Designers to build a roadmap that leveraged customer discovery and market research.
- Manage, coach and hire PMs for the team as needed in the future.
- Work with product design to brainstorm, prototype, and test new and innovative experiences and use learnings to iterate quickly.
- Drive customer research in order to identify pain points and collect usability feedback on new and existing DinEx products.
- Get buy-in from stakeholders and manage rollouts impacting Customer Success, Operations, Marketing, and Sales.
- Define, monitor, and analyze product metrics for use in prioritization, iteration, and decision making.
- Clearly track and communicate product plans, trade-offs, and results to a wide range of audiences.
What You’ll Bring:
- 8+ years of user-facing product management experience
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including engineering and product design
- Strong product intuition and experience solving customer pain points and breaking down ambiguous problems
- Proven track record of successfully managing and shipping software
- Great analytical skills, confidence in KPI strategy, measurement and analytics tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, accommodating both engineers and business stakeholders
- Ability to operate autonomously in a fast-moving, agile environment
- Passion for the restaurant industry
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in a restaurant
- Informed opinions on the future of the dining experience
- Hands-on experience with restaurant digital ecosystems
- Strong points of view, held loosely, on the ideal diner and restaurant operator experience
Important Information on BentoBox’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
In order to protect our community, BentoBox newly hired employees in the United States will not be required to be fully vaccinated, but will be required to disclose vaccination status. Associates traveling within the U.S. will no longer be required to attend safety briefings and Fiserv-sponsored events will no longer require proof of vaccination. All Fiserv associates can enter and work in Fiserv facilities regardless of vaccination status.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.