This is a remote position.
This position will be open and accepting applications until 5 PM EST on February 6, 2021.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
- Articulate a forward-thinking vision for product management within government
- Execute against a roadmap for how Ad Hoc’s product practice should continue to evolve by developing new capabilities and approaches that meet the needs of our people and the market
- Develop the core values and approaches that guide how we build products for clients and which support the health of the product discipline at Ad Hoc
- Define, measure, and communicate the impact of our products and our approach across a wide portfolio of programs
- Serve as a coach and mentor for Ad Hoc’s product staff; proactively build organizational structures and systems for scale
- Support recruitment and staffing activities for your area of expertise and for the company at large; develop strategies to build robust and diverse hiring pipelines
- Help define, manage and deliver on key initiatives that support operational needs within the company
- Promote knowledge-sharing across disciplines and teams; develop artifacts and other content that highlights the value of Ad Hoc’s approach, and codifies lessons-learned
- Work with business, program, and practice leadership to guide the direction of our products and to develop product-driven strategies that support Ad Hoc’s business goals
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Use What You Need Vacation Policy
- 401K with employer match
- Paid parental leave after one year of service
- Continuing education/annual conference attendance stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.