This is a remote position.
This position will be open and accepting applications until 5 PM EST on January 20, 2021.
Some federal contracts require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
- Leading the program security team at Ad Hoc, which includes managing the performance and career growth of DevSecOps engineers and other program security staff.
- Serving as a partner and subject matter expert to Ad Hoc’s program delivery teams for security practices, processes, and compliance.
- Working with business and technical leadership at Ad Hoc to develop standards and approaches that enable effective security practices within an iterative and agile environment.
- Develop a vision and roadmap for security as a community of practice at Ad Hoc, by developing capabilities and approaches that support our program teams and enable Ad Hoc’s business goals. This will include working with business and technical leadership to cultivate new opportunities where Ad Hoc’s security practices and capabilities can serve the federal marketplace.
- Support related hiring and staffing needs.
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Use What You Need Vacation Policy
- 401K with employer match
- Paid parental leave after one year of service
- Continuing education/annual conference attendance stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.