Tackle is a fast-growing B2B Saas company, dedicated to helping our customers establish and grow their revenue streams through the hyperscale Cloud Marketplaces (AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM/RedHat). Tackle’s platform makes it possible for our customers to leverage the Marketplaces, without needing significant Engineering resources and we make it easier for those customers to manage, maintain and scale their Marketplace businesses as they grow. As part of that journey, Tackle becomes a trusted advisor to many different stakeholders within our customers’ organizations: Sales, Alliances, Finance, Operations, Product, and Engineering. We are backed by two of the world’s greatest SaaS investors – Bessemer Ventures and a16z and our vision is to change the way that software is sold.
As the Director of Revenue Operations, you will be tasked with bringing a data-driven framework to help guide the direction of our organization in the design and successful execution of our go-to-market strategies.
Reporting to the CRO, you will lead and grow a RevOps team and support them in designing the strategy, choosing the technology, building and maintaining the infrastructure, and overseeing the analytics and optimization of our go-to-market organization, which includes approximately 70 professionals in Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing.
You will not only ensure we have the best tools and processes in place to maximize efficiency through a strong operating rhythm but also work collaboratively across virtually every function to create alignment and identify the biggest opportunity for revenue-generating optimizations. More than that, you’ll be critical to ensuring our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Journey Teams have the best processes in place to maximize efficiency and capitalize on all opportunities to drive Revenue expansion.
Finally, you and your team will be an important customer of Tackle’s Product team, as they continuously enhance our own Platform capabilities, which are designed to make the lives of Sales and Revenue Operations teams much easier when it comes to interacting with and leveraging the Cloud Marketplaces. Tackle leverages our own platform to build, track, manage, and report on our own Marketplace business – so you and the team will be customer #1!
- Build and lead a team responsible for sales, marketing, and customer success planning, execution, forecasting, reporting, pipeline management, compensation, and strategic analysis with expectations of high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency
- Own all systems and tools related to our sales, CS, and marketing processes with SFDC as our central hub. You will be responsible for the evaluation, improvement, and implementation of all tools and software related to revenue generation, management, and success measurement.
- Create and maintain reliable forecasting processes and assure adherence to those processes from Sales Leadership
- Drive annual planning process for Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success including budget goals, headcount models, territory planning, quota, and compensation design and management in close partnership with Finance and other leaders
- Working alongside the CRO, VP of Marketing, and VP of Customer Journey to establish and maintain scalable processes to drive the strategy, process, and measurement of Tackle’s customer lifecycle
- As a user of the Tackle product, you will be positioned to provide feedback to the product team and collaborate with the customer success team to provide experience metrics with an eye toward improving customer satisfaction & NPS
- Track established sales targets and goals for the sales team and reporting results
- Build and track marketing effectiveness outlined by VP of Marketing
- Assist the CRO with sales efforts per rep on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis as needed and position each member to achieve success
- Market / Buyer / Account Segmentation
- Territory alignment
- Quota setting/compensation planning
- Cross-functional alignment (Marketing, Sales, CS) for customer end to end journey
Who You Are:
- Collaborative, inquisitive, analytical, team-oriented Revenue Ops leader
- 4+ years of experience leading an ops team and recognized leadership skills to build and develop a high-performance team
- Problem solver who seeks truth from complex data
- Demonstrated fluency with SaaS reporting and KPIs and end-to-end revenue management best practices in SaaS operating model. Fluency with a BI tool (Tableau or other) is a plus
- Excited about working in a fast-paced environment and partnering with Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Journey to ensure cohesion and success
- Self-starter who learns quickly and can navigate a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional at managing your time and your partner’s expectations
- Extensive experience (5+ years) working with Salesforce and associated sales and marketing tools. While we have an experienced team you should have a strong understanding of all SFDC admin capabilities including validation rules, process builders, object design and layout, and native reporting capabilities
- Strong working proficiency with marketing automation systems is strongly preferred.
- Experienced (5 years or more) in working with SaaS companies who have rapidly scaled (preferably you’ve worked with companies who’ve grown from $10-$50+M in ARR
- Experience working with Hubspot, SFDC, Marketing Automation Tools, GSuite, Gong.io, and other current Marketing and Sales stack-oriented tools
- Solid understanding of modern, technology-driven sales processes and strategies
- Ability to translate high-level sales strategies into system and process requirements
- You’re looking for more than just a job and interested in the growth opportunities a company at our stage can provide
Start with the customer – We exist to help sellers sell more & sell faster, and we measure all of our decisions with our customers’ goals at the forefront.
How we embody this value:
-We celebrate when our customers celebrate
-We’re active listeners and intent observers
-We always aim to be consistent, reliable, and trustworthy
Paint the art of the possible – We continuously innovate on how we do things, always looking for a better, smoother way for our customers and for each other.
How we embody this value:
-We think big to solve problems and make our customers lives easier
-We challenge the status quo, break down barriers, and aren’t afraid to experiment or get uncomfortable
-We take calculated risks, we own our mistakes, and we support one another
Operate with integrity – We have a bias for action and we communicate both internally and externally with candor, empathy, and authenticity.
How we embody this value:
-We first seek to understand and then take thoughtful action
-We are committed to fostering inclusivity and belonging for all employees
-We’re accountable for our work and responsive to issues impacting colleagues and customers
Learn and grow together – We work as a team, we celebrate wins, and we have fun together as we strive for professional and personal growth.
How we embody this value:
-We’re curious and cognizant of emerging tools, trends, and new ways of looking at old problems
-We’re purposeful about supporting and connecting with other teams across the company
-We invest in personal wellness & professional development and we believe in aligning personal and professional passions
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
· Phone screen
· 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
Benefits of joining the Tackle Team:
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing benefits:
· Work remotely
· Competitive Salary
· Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
· Company off-site Summits
· Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
· Internet and Phone Reimbursement
· $500 Home ergo/office set up
· Generous Vacation Plan
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company Surprises and Swag
· Awesome Co-workers
We are a welcoming and diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States.
Tackle.io is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation