We’re in the middle of a growing behavioral health crisis we can’t ignore, especially when it comes to our children. Today 1 in 3 children has a behavioral health need, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Brightline is here to change all of that.
We’re on a mission to build a bright future for every child. We’re convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring families a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience of care that will help them thrive.
Founded in 2019, Brightline is the leading comprehensive behavioral health platform for families, backed by $25M in funding from leading investors including Oak HC/FT and Threshold Ventures. As we grow quickly across the country, we’re looking for exceptional team members who, like us, are eager to transform behavioral health in this country and change lives.
About the Role
We are rapidly growing our commercial team as we bring care to families insured by health plans and employers across the country. We are looking for an excellent Sales Operations leader to build the tools, programs and processes that will set us up for success as we scale our enterprise sales engine.
The ideal team member will have deep expertise working closely with nimble, high growth commercial teams (spanning health plans and employers) across a full set of capabilities including salesforce management, territory planning, compensation models, pipeline report, as well as adjacencies including account development and channel planning. This role will necessitate close collaboration with sales, sales enablement, and product marketing. A preferred candidate will be an exceptional individual contributor in sales operations but also be able to build and manage a high performing team in account development/inside sales.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sales territory planning: Provide analysis and guidance to support the Chief Commercial Officer in defining territories and accounts across our commercial team
- Sales compensation planning: Provide analysis and guidance in partnership with Finance to help the Chief Commercial Officer develop effective and fair compensation models and incentive strategies
- Sales training & onboarding: Designing and leading a thorough training and onboarding program for new commercial team members
- Sales process optimization: Defining an end-to-end process to improve conversions and shorten sales cycles
- Contract lifecycle management: Designing and managing commercial proposals and contracts, while setting up a process for periodic reviews and adjustments
- Management of CRM software: Managing Salesforce as our primary CRM software, leading pipeline tracking, reporting, and analytics
- Commercial analytics: Leading data analytics to inform sales forecasts and go-to-market strategies across customer segments
- Commercial reviews: Managing weekly meetings of deal reviews and pipeline updates across the commercial team
- Deal resourcing: Primary liaison for the commercial team to receive necessary resources across the organization to progress conversations (e.g., RFP responses), partnering with Sales Enablement and Product Marketing
- Management of inside sales: Designing an outbound lead generation strategy and process. Recruiting and managing a team of Sales Development Representatives.
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of experience in sales operations, with particular focus on B2B (e.g., employers, health plans, benefit consultants)
- Experience in digital health/healthcare strongly preferred
- Experience in a high growth, venture backed environment strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills with a quantitative aptitude
- Expert Salesforce administrator with knowledge of other sales softwares
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally, including with care delivery, marketing, sales, and product teams
- Ability to lead both high-level strategic planning and execution
You will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families
- The desire to work collaboratively with a tight-knit but quickly growing team across many different areas of the business
- Flexibility, humility, and a sense of humor
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced startup
- Alignment with our cultural values
- One team, one mission: We have an important mission, and we’re in it together. We find strength in our differences. We share the ups and downs. And we’re always greater together.
- Can’t stop, won’t stop: We’re going to change lives. We have unstoppable drive to get there. We move forward together, without interference, and we celebrate along the way.
- Be present, be kind: We bring together extraordinary people. We come as we are. We make time for humor and compassion. And we show up for our team.
We aim to fill this position in April 2021.
The Brightline team is headquartered in the SF Bay Area, but we are open to remote work for this role.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.