Director of Sales Strategy, North America
As the Director of Sales Strategy for North America, you will be spearheading large cross-functional initiatives that align with our overall Go To Market strategy for North America. In this high impact role you will work closely with executive leadership and a variety of team members across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product and Finance to provide business counsel and recommendations to drive forward North American Sales initiatives. You will drive accountability to ensure the North American Sales meets or exceeds planned deadlines on these initiatives, and drive excellence across the team. In addition to helping develop and drive North America Sales Strategy, you will define best practice for how this newly launched team should function.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Work cross functionally to drive change initiatives within our flywheel teams; Sales, Marketing and Customer Success, along with other parts of the business; Finance, Products, People Ops and more
- Run monthly, quarterly and annual business reviews that tackle the largest opportunities for the Sales and flywheel organizations within HubSpot.
- Train and advance a world class Sales Strategy team: Advise and coach all levels of sales operations and sales enablement personnel to provide thorough and manageable project plans for each deliverable, currently a team of 5
- Analyze historical and forward-looking performance to make strategic business recommendations to drive recurring revenue growth, margin expansion opportunities, and strategic planning & initiatives
- Influence long-term strategic planning for sales while assisting with cross-team planning efforts, acting as a knowledgeable authority looking for ways to support project oversight
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience managing a sales strategy and operations team that is focused on analyzing performance and driving change within an organization
- Display the ability to up-level and build out the capabilities of HubSpot’s teams to deliver better processes, enhanced reporting & analytics, and an overall world-class revenue operations experience
- Are organized with an analytical mindset, processes orientation, and technical savvy
- Have the ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business
- Are driven to define the right key metrics and analyses to produce actionable insights
- Have strong analytical skills, ideally demonstrated with experience of SQL, R or Python
- Operate as an inclusive leader who thrives in an ever changing environment and likes to question the status quo.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.