PerformLine is a leading provider of compliance technology that empowers organizations to mitigate regulatory risk across their sales and marketing channels, including the web, calls, messages, emails, documents, and social media. PerformLine automates the path to discover, monitor, and mitigate consumer protection risks and ensure brand safety. The PerformLine SaaS platform features full workflow capabilities, real-time analytics, remediation, monitoring, and archiving while providing significant time and cost savings by automating compliance activities across channels and departments.
Come as you are. PerformLine is an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable experience for all.
Our mission is to empower compliance leaders with the technology and knowledge to ensure their organization and partners provide transparent and accurate information to consumers across any channel.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
A Strategic Accounts Manager at PerformLine…
- Partner with Client Success on named strategic accounts in order to maximize expansion revenue
- Develop relationships with key client stakeholders such as procurement and lines of business’
- Be known and be seen: Champion our company within the clients’ “four walls”
- Strategize, plan, and execute on individual account expansion plans in order to hit quarterly and annual strategic account growth goals
- Lead renewal negotiations for the named, strategic accounts, and achieve positive outcomes in a timely manner
- Take on lead generation, even without support from marketing and current client contacts
- Take on your strategic accounts along with a revenue growth quota
- Learn the sales process, product, industry, and client organizations inside and out
- Proactively involve yourself in current deals and client meetings to shadow, ask questions, and gain understanding
- Be a key part of a winning team by hitting your weekly and monthly targets every time
- Focus on pipeline building from scratch though lead generation and outbound activities for your strategic accounts
- Maintain a growth mentality to continually generate leads within your strategic accounts through inMail, email, research, networking, and conferences
- Understand how to stick with the sales playbook while also getting creative to push deals across the finish line
- Proactively partner with sales, client success, product, and marketing to drive your opportunities forward
- Maintain a robust pipeline even as deals are closing to ensure future deal consistency and long term stability
- Proactively build out internal case studies through client interviews to drive interest for similar user personas in your strategic accounts
WHAT YOU BRING
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a strategic or enterprise farmer sales role
- Creative writing and/or marketing experience
- Entrepreneurial experience – can you get scrappy, think big, and push through challenges?
- Strong interpersonal and written skills that allow for effective communication both internally and with prospects
- Ability to move quickly, make confident decisions, and independently manage work to meet and exceed your KPI’s
WHO YOU ARE
- Plays the long game and is willing to put in the time and effort with a positive attitude, even when times are tough
- Is excited about a high volume, commission based, outbound sales environment
- Embraces the challenge of a difficult and long sales cycle wholeheartedly
- Can work a room like no other – confidently network with preoccupied strangers to identify leads without seeming shallow or disingenuous
- Works creatively to continue networking and relationship building even when travel isn’t an option
- Coachable, curious, positive, and intelligent
- Self-motivated, team player comfortable in a quota-driven start-up environment
- Track record of earning success through hard work and determination
- Positive can-do attitude with the ability to thrive amidst ambiguity as needed
- Default to thoughtful, humble, empathetic, respectful, and calm communication
- Never create drama and never operates with an adversarial attitude
This is only intended to be advertised in areas where it complies to state and local law.
PerformLine participates in E-Verify.