Fullscript helps people get better. It’s at the core of everything we do. As the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products, our work positively impacts millions of lives everyday. Our purpose extends well beyond our platform. As a health company, we are committed to the wellbeing of our team members. We are building an organization where people thrive, grow, and have a high impact through their work. 🌱
By joining us, you stand with our purpose. You are an independent thinker, who likes to leave things better than you found them. You do things not because they are easy but because they are right. Ready to make an impact?
Fullscript is looking for a Director of Product Marketing who will work to deeply understand our
customers in order to define and then execute on our Product Marketing strategy.
In this role, you will oversee product marketing, sales enablement, and customer
communications. Working as a conduit between our customers, our sales and customer success
teams, and our product and engineering organization, Product Marketing plays a critical role in
the success in maximizing the engagement of the Fullscript platform. We are looking for
someone who comes preloaded with best practices and can lead the team both strategically
and by example, while getting their hands dirty. You deeply understand the B2B sales cycle and
have a strong background/inclination in solution selling based on business value of high-tech
products and services.
Working closely with strategic leaders across the organization, this is an impactful leadership
opportunity within a fast-growing company.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the Product Marketing team, including team members responsible for product marketing, sales enablement and customer communication.
- Partner with key stakeholder groups – customers, sales/customer success, partnerships, brand, product/engineering – to ensure alignment in expectations between all groups.
- Define a strategy for maximizing product engagement, registrations, and usage across various customer segments
- Work closely with demand generation to create an amazing customer experience and customer journey
- Go-to-Market Plans: Collaborate with product management, marketing, sales, customer success, partner alliance teams to develop integrated GTM plans that holistically take into consideration the end-to-end customer journey
- Growth Initiatives: Supports marketing programs, campaigns and additional assets
- with content and messaging to drive demand. Facilitate expansion of existing customers through in-app Product Marketing
- Oversee product marketing for product launches, partner launches and releases, including the creation and completion of all material for internal and external use.
- Own the development of the overarching Product Marketing strategy at Fullscript, and put in place processes and workflows to ensure success of the team and function
- Competitive Intelligence: Understanding market threats and opportunities, market trends, customer insights and strengths/weaknesses of the competition.
- Develop marketing strategies and the tactical solutions for the responsible offerings by applying segmentation, targeting and positioning tactics.
- Target Market: Map target audiences by market segment and industry vertical (modality) and develop a quantitative definition of buyer/influencer persona based on clear customer pain points Prioritize customer segments and a portfolio of offerings for driving business growth.
- New Product Launch: Bring new offerings to market, both internally through enablement and externally through integrated marketing programming
- Customer Facing Content Creation : Prime content creation such as demos, videos, workshops, tutorials, blogs and technical white papers to connect product capabilities to customer needs both pre and post sales engagements.
- Messaging & Positioning: Define and shape the value proposition through crisp and memorable positioning for each buyer profile
- Sales Enablement: Develops sales tools including sales scripts, presentations and demonstration scripts and can effectively communicate solution benefits with internal sales, enterprise sales and channel partner teams
What you’ll bring:
- 10+ years of experience in Product Marketing and Sales Enablement at a Saas or eCommerce company
- 5+ years managing high-performing teams with a proven track record of success
- A collaborative approach to work, with proven relationships across different departments and stakeholder groups
- Detailed understanding of the trends and technology helping to shape the Marketing, PR, Communications and Social Media Landscape
- Strong presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as external-facing presentation skills
- Enthusiasm for a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Outstanding time management skills, including the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree with evidence of high achievement in academics
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.