Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America’s 100 million homes.
We’re all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and—ultimately—save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members’ careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros.
We also offer:
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible, take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup backed by top-tier VCs
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
As the Director of Sales, you are responsible for leading and managing a team of 75+ Outbound Salespeople through your team of 5+ Sales Supervisors.
You leverage your extensive sales experience and coaching skills to continuously up-level your direct team. In turn, you support them in leading and coaching their reps and teams towards incremental and step change improvements to shift the average performance curve. You leverage your strong data and analytical skills to know what data you need and where to find it, using data in conversations at both the executive and rep levels to tell the right story and highlight key areas of opportunity and risk.
Your curiosity constantly challenges the status quo and the conventional wisdom to get to a better answer tomorrow than today. Your experimental mindset translates to architecting and managing multiple experiments every month to drive towards higher conversion and output.
You are solely responsible for the mission alignment, engagement, and goal attainment of your sales stack. You collaborate with Senior Sales Leadership to set goals that roll up to and deliver on our monthly, quarterly, and annual targets. Our team is patient, empathetic, hard working, and above all else focused on improving the lives of our service professionals (our Pros). Our success is their success.
What you do each day:
- Create an environment where your team is strongly aligned with company vision, mission and objectives.
- Build a high-performing team of Sales Supervisors who lead, coach and develop their salespeople to success
- Seek, collect, and deeply analyze data to identify risks and opportunities within the sales funnel
- Enhance growth through activity, conversion, and engagement to drive performance
- Identify and actively develop our next generation of sales leaders
- Informs decision making by making effective proposals that align multiple teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A strong background in sales management in a high-growth environment (SAAS preferred)
- Experience leading teams of 50+ reps
- Experience leading, hiring, and training supervisors/managers
- What will help you succeed in this role:
- Providing compassion and empathy for our Pros and our teams
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Creating a culture of continuous development that intentionally accelerates individual growth
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro champions home service professionals by giving them the tools to work simpler and grow smarter across all aspects of their business. Our core SaaS software platform helps Pros with scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, marketing, and more. We support more than 20,000 businesses and have over 400 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees in San Diego, Denver, and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that’ll invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. #LI-SG1
Location Dependent Information
This role is open to candidates inside and outside of Colorado and the expected salary range for this role is $119,000-$129,000 + bonus + equity. The specific salary for the successful candidate will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible to participate in Housecall Pro’s equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance (medical, dental, vision, disability), employee assistance program, 401(K), flexible time off, paid parental leave, tech reimbursement, and other company benefits. Housecall Pro is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.