Tackle is the leading solution built to help software companies generate revenue through cloud ecosystems. Our platform and our team come together to help our customers identify the right buyers, grow cloud co-sell relationships, and transact efficiently at scale through the Cloud Marketplaces.
Tackle works with more than 500 software companies including Auth0, CrowdStrike, HashiCorp, Lacework, New Relic, Snyk, VMware, and many more at every stage—from companies scaling their go-to-market to the largest software companies in the world. We are venture backed by three of the world’s top SaaS investors—a16z, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Coatue—to execute on our mission to positively transform the way that software is sold.
We’re looking for an empathetic and hands-on leader that has successfully built and scaled high-performing sales teams. The Strategic segment is comprised of our top 50 prospects/customers.
- Lead and build out an effective team of Strategic AE’s who sell into companies greater than 5K employees
- Support the growth of the sales team by recruiting, hiring, and onboarding new team members
- Develop and hold regular training sessions to improve prospecting techniques, objection handling, multi-threading in accounts, and running an end-to-end sales process
- Meet and leverage the Tackle executive team regularly
- Implement productivity goals, objectives, and incentives that motivate team members
- Drive operational excellence with a focus on identifying and eliminating bottlenecks as they arise
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role in SaaS sales, you’ve done this job before and know what it takes to build a successful team
- 5+ years experience working complex deals with larger organizations from lead to procurement to close
- You understand and thrive on operating in complex, multi-stakeholder environments
- Your teams have a proven track record of success, hitting and exceeding sales goals
- You thrive in managing remote teams while balancing travel for in-person meetings with your team members
- Passion for providing leadership & coaching, and high team engagement.
- Technologically adept and business acumen-focused, with outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Experience working with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or RedHat is helpful
- You understand the category Tackle is creating and are excited to help us expand our market presence
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment
- Ability and desire to learn fast, adapt quickly and pivot without breaking a sweat
- Highly organized and strong time management skills