Tackle enables software companies to accelerate and operationalize the use of Cloud Marketplaces from AWS, Microsoft, Google Cloud, and Red Hat, without the need for significant engineering resources. Our platform and our team come together to make it easier for our customers to build, grow, and scale their Marketplace businesses. Tackle works with leading software companies like Auth0, CrowdStrike, HashiCorp, Lacework, New Relic, Snyk, VMware, and many more at every stage—from startups to enterprise. We recently raised a $100M Series C round and are backed by three of the world’s top SaaS investors—Coatue, a16z, and Bessemer Venture Partners—as we continue to execute on our mission to positively transform the way that software is sold.
We’re looking for an empathetic and hands-on leader that has successfully built and scaled high-performing sales teams. The Strategic segment is comprised of our top 50 prospects/customers.
- Lead and build out an effective team of Strategic AE’s who sell into companies greater than 5K employees
- Support the growth of the sales team by recruiting, hiring, and onboarding new team members
- Develop and hold regular training sessions to improve prospecting techniques, objection handling, multi-threading in accounts, and running an end-to-end sales process
- Meet and leverage the Tackle executive team regularly
- Implement productivity goals, objectives, and incentives that motivate team members
- Drive operational excellence with a focus on identifying and eliminating bottlenecks as they arise
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role in SaaS sales, you’ve done this job before and know what it takes to build a successful team
- 5+ years experience working complex deals with larger organizations from lead to procurement to close
- You understand and thrive on operating in complex, multi-stakeholder environments
- Your teams have a proven track record of success, hitting and exceeding sales goals
- You thrive in managing remote teams while balancing travel for in-person meetings with your team members
- Passion for providing leadership & coaching, and high team engagement.
- Technologically adept and business acumen-focused, with outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Experience working with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or RedHat is helpful
- You understand the category Tackle is creating and are excited to help us expand our market presence
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment
- Ability and desire to learn fast, adapt quickly and pivot without breaking a sweat
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing perks and benefits:
· Work remotely from anywhere within the US & Canada
· Competitive salary
· Health, dental and vision coverage
· Company off-site summits
· Monthly wellness reimbursement
· Internet and phone reimbursement
· $1000 home ergo/office set up
· Generous vacation plan & flexible work hours
· 401k + matching
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company surprises and swag
· Awesome co-workers
Start with the customer – We succeed when our customers succeed. That’s why every role at Tackle leads to the customer. We exist to support, guide, and empower our customers.
Explore and experiment – We are curious and creative at work, always looking for innovative ways to improve. We continuously iterate and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Tackle is a safe place to try new things.
Learn and grow as a team – We seek and share knowledge across Tackle. We actively connect and collaborate with others. We welcome different perspectives and invite healthy debate.
Celebrate wellness – We value work-life harmony and personal well being. We share and appreciate stories of wellness every day. We are remote by design, so all Tacklers have the freedom to be their best selves.
Tackle together – We work openly and transparently at Tackle. We are caring, empathetic, and kind. Every Tackler plays a part in our welcoming, inclusive culture.
The Hiring Process:
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
• Phone screen
• 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
• Some positions may require a take home test (this will be communicated to the candidate)
We are a welcoming, diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States and Canada.
Tackle.io is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Tackle makes hiring decisions solely based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time. We hope to empower and support every individual and celebrate the diverse cultures, perspectives and experiences in our teams. Our Equal Opportunity policy applies to all employment practices within Tackle.