Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help clinicians save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build its future.
Doximity is seeking an Editorial Assistant to assist our Editorial Team in providing quality clinical content to our members, and to help manage community engagement on our platform. As the largest community of healthcare professionals in the country, Doximity is in a unique position to keep clinicians informed in their careers and clinical practice. As our Editorial Assistant, you’ll be helping to implement a 21st-century information sharing strategy for our members (one million and counting!).
How you’ll make an impact:
- Assist Editorial in copyediting, content curation and publishing, comment moderation, and other editorial initiatives for Doximity’s News products
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions and contribute fresh ideas for an evolving product in next-generation curation, communication, and social engagement
- Contribute to community health and moderation efforts
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent copy editing skills
- Self-motivated with an impeccable work ethic
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Ability to multitask and balance competing priorities while still meeting deadlines
- Availability to work on weekends—this role is Sunday–Thursday. As the team grows, may require working some hours on Saturdays (on a rotating basis)
- Prior knowledge and/or experience in healthcare is a plus
- Prior experience in health journalism or other writing disciplines
Why you want to work here/Benefits/Perks
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits…plus many more!
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.