Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
About the role:
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal impact in the global employment space joining our Global Operations team as an Employment Lifecycle Manager.
As a dynamic and energetic professional, the Employment Lifecycle Manager will own the planning, implementation and overseeing of the chapter in the Global Operations team.
- Lead the team, reporting to you, provide them with guidance and mentorship, enable and support them.
- Lead the process using appropriate tools, as well as track milestones and deliverables.
- Continuously identify and implement ways to improve the offboarding experience by engaging with employees, other global operations chapters, customer success team and bringing perspective on best practices.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on employee offboarding, ensuring employee information is current, kept safe and confidential.
- Support reporting, audit, compliance, and data integrity initiatives.
- Identify automation opportunities in existing workflows.
- Be able to go from “scout to scale” and actually start things up
About the ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of HR generalist experience
- Knowledge of HR Operations best practices
- International HR experience on a global scale
- Team player with the ability to work independently and take own responsibility
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact.
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but is considered a plus
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to: Director of Global Operations
- Team: Global Operations
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with Employee Lifecycle Specialist
- Interview with VP of Operations
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!