Hi, we’re CompanyCam.
We create simple-to-use, visual-first communication and accountability tools for contractors. Imagine a B2B SaaS (business-to-business software-as-a-service) app that doesn’t look like garbage, built by a team of capable, laid-back people.
But don’t let the chill throw you off; we’re a fast-growing, product-led startup with big plans for the future.
CompanyCam is a fun, fast-paced team united by our core values of Show Up, Grow Up and Do Good. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — CompanyCam is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. Are you reading this and wondering if you meet every requirement? Studies show that workplace minorities, such as women and people of color, are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single requirement. At CompanyCam, we pride ourselves on celebrating everyone. We are actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive. If you’re interested in applying, do it! Even if your experiences don’t directly line up or you are ‘missing that one thing’. We are excited to read your application!
Together we’re building something great!
In this job you will…
- Coordinate with other departments on product updates/releases and marketing initiatives to ensure clear and consistent communication across all departments.
- Lead feedback meetings with enablement initiative stakeholders.
- Create content and resources for training.
- Develop metrics and reporting to demonstrate the effectiveness and return on investment for key initiatives relating to the Sales organization.
- Partner with other departments – including Sales, Customer Success, Operations, Product, Marketing, etc – for effective feedback loops and implementation of initiatives.
- Onboard new hires within Sales, Support, and Customer Success.
- Show up every day, taking the courage to do the difficult but necessary stuff.
- Grow up constantly: you’re OK working in an environment full of change. You take responsibility, love ownership, learn continuously, and have a growth mindset.
- Do good by treating your co-workers and customers the way you would like to be treated.
- Be technically savvy and hungry to learn the ins and outs of our platform quickly.
- Have experience with developing metrics that lead to successful outcomes.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Have a passion for teaching, coaching and training others.
- Have strong organizational skills.
- Effectively communicate with those you work closely with.
- Thrive in an autonomous environment.
- Be able to provide productive and effective feedback to the teams you support.
It’d be nice if you…
- Have at least 2 years of experience in SaaS Enablement and Education.
- Have experience with coordination, collaboration and organization with cross-functional teams and departments.
- Have experience with developing curriculum and collateral for instructor-led, eLearning, and self-directed learning modules.
This is a salaried position at CompanyCam. Our starting salary range is $65,000 to $75,000 and is based on experience. We also offer meaningful equity and other benefits.
Ready to apply?
If you share our passion for serving our customers and bringing truth and transparency to the contracting industry, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email email@example.com.