Endpoint Automation Tech Lead – Microsoft Windows
HubSpot’s Endpoint Engineering team is looking for an experienced Microsoft Windows Systems Engineer to provide technical leadership for the future design and management of our Windows endpoint fleet. As HubSpot and our endpoint fleet grow, we need a candidate who will ensure that our processes and user experience are able to scale through automation and simplified workflows. This role sits in our Business Technology Infrastructure team which is composed of both technical IT experts, Systems Engineers, as well as roles focused on improving our end-user experience and productivity. HubSpot has more than 7,000 employees across 13 offices. In the two years since the Endpoint team was created, we have been able to solve a lot of the “quick win” problems. The challenges we’re focused on now are complex and either don’t have obvious solutions, or we’ve decided the conventional wisdom isn’t good enough for our employees. We’re looking for someone who is excited about scaling and automation and has the vision and knowledge to implement the best solutions for HubSpot, our employees, and our customers.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Help design, select and build out Endpoint Solutions that will power HubSpot’s internal growth for the next several years.
- Oversee a fast and frictionless setup process for new laptops
- Design a laptop refresh/swap process that employees can perform remotely on their own
- Be a technical decision maker among a group of cross-functional peers and collaborators.
- Work with IT leaders and executives regularly.
- Balance your creativity with your passion for delivering tangible value.
- Make our employees more productive by creating employee-first technology experiences.
- Grow and nourish a function from early days through a phase of expansion.
We are looking for someone who has:
- PowerShell Language Proficiency
- Hands on support experience with Windows Desktop Operating System.
- Experience in delivering complex MDM strategy assessments and implementation roadmap, preferably in an SCCM, MECM, or Intune environment.
- Technical writing skills to create SCCM/MECM/Intune related documentation and training materials.
- Experience with the analysis, development, and deployment of process and desktop automation across complex IT enterprise environments.
- Python language proficiency
- Endpoint management configuration experience leveraging technologies such as SCCM, Puppet, Ansible, Intune, etc.
- Experience with asset management platforms
Even better if you have:
- Microsoft Desktop Administrator Associate, or other Microsoft Certifications.
- Experience with AD, GPO, Azure Active Directory and related technologies and tools.
- Security endpoint and patch management experience leveraging technologies such as Crowdstrike, Netskope, PatchMyPC, Thycotic, etc.
- AWS/GCP Experience
Cash compensation range: 150000-180000 USD Annually
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.