SailPoint, the leader in enterprise identity management, brings the Power of Identity to customers around the world. SailPoint’s open identity platform gives organizations the power to enter new markets, scale their workforces, embrace new technologies, innovate faster and compete on a global basis. As both an industry pioneer and market leader in identity governance, SailPoint delivers security, operational efficiency and compliance to enterprises with complex IT environments. SailPoint’s customers are among the world’s largest companies in virtually every industry, including: 9 of the top banks, 7 of the top retail brands, 6 of the top healthcare providers, 6 of the top property and casualty insurance providers, and 6 of the top pharmaceutical companies.
The Engaged Acct/Field and Partner Marketing Manager for the Southeast/Latam region or North Central region will report to the Director of Americas Engaged Acct/Field & Partner Marketing and be responsible for regional demand generation using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics. These include, but are not limited to, account-based programs, regional shows/conferences, executive thought leadership forums, content syndication, direct mail/gifting, digital programs, and targeted field events. Scope of this position will spread across strategic accounts, installed base/white space, and enterprise accounts and will touch multiple personas.
This person will work closely with their SailPoint regional sales VP to develop strategy and manage/report on demand gen pipeline. They will work with their regional sales leaders/reps and channel partners to create programs that deliver against pipeline targets for strong business growth. This person will need straddle both strategic and tactical marketing, along with knowledge of channel marketing as many of our campaigns are planned and executed with our partners.
- Engages proactively with direct sales team to understand sales goals, marketing priorities, and feedback on marketing activities, building a marketing plan based on goals.
- Drives the nurture and demand generation efforts for existing customers, opportunities in pipeline, and new prospects.
- Plans, executes, and measures demand gen marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and accelerate opportunity progression.
- Monitor program follow up and conversions to opportunities to build a solid pipeline within region.
- Create/deliver integrated demand generation campaigns working closely with our digital team as appropriate and/or via the partner eco-system where needed.
- Organize and execute local marketing programs such as local conferences, seminars, webinars, banner advertising, social media and content syndication
- Support AVP and up to four sales managers, representing the complete marketing mix including digital, product launches, corporate comms, and national events.
- Define/develop assets: reg pages, invites, speakers, pre/post event digital strategies
- Promotes and drives SailPoint’s marketing vision and strategy in the region.
- Organize ISR alignment pre/post program
- Collaborate with other regional engaged acct/field marketing team members to share ideas on programs, content, and continually look for ways to partner and scale to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage local budget
- Extend/localize global/national digital campaigns based on regional priorities, and drive regional representation for national programs
- 5-7 years’ experience in Field and Partner Marketing (security software experience is a plus)
- Experience with complex B2B enterprise sales cycles and ability to demonstrate marketing’s impact on the business thru dashboards and data
- Strong understanding on how to leverage and plan lead generation programs with channel partners
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience using Salesforce; experience with 6Sense a plus
- Budget Planning and Management Skills
- Solid event management and organization skills
- Experience in building integrated campaigns leveraging the full marketing mix
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment
- Strong project management, time management, and execution skills
- Self-starter who can be independent and the ability to execute flawlessly
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications discipline preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Our marketing team has a rare opportunity to make a significant impact to both the industry and on our organization. Being in the field marketing role at SailPoint means you will be at the forefront of leading-edge change impacting not only the cybersecurity market our but also how marketing operates to deliver and measure impact to the business.
This is a remote position which may be based in the North Central or Southeast Regions
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.