The world is exploding with data. As cyber threats grow daily, companies are trying to manage and secure all of their sensitive data while struggling to comply with increasing regulations. Employees waste precious time by trying to manage compliance with tools like Excel and email, which don’t scale in this complex space, leading to enormous risks, regulatory fines, lowered stock price, and compromised reputation. Not only must they figure out which standards matter, but they must also determine if and how they can meet these standards with confidence. Companies need a better way to keep their promises and safeguard your sensitive data.
Enter Hyperproof, a radical new approach to ensure organizations can effectively discover, track, and meet the web of compliance business and government requirements. We are disrupting the governance, risk, and compliance software space with our innovative products. At the core, we are a team with strong experience building cloud software and a passion for a great user experience, simplicity, and positive social impact. It’s an exciting time to be at Hyperproof. We recently raised $16.5 million in our Series A financing, validating our teamwork, growing customer base, and our company mission to reinvent compliance operations that help organizations build trust through proof.
Senior Account Executives drive new business at Hyperproof, working with prospects from initial interest through contracting and implementation.
You have a passion for winning new business and making an impact as an early member of a high-growth startup. You inspire others around you, work well across departments and collaborate with team members of varied experience.
In addition, you thrive in ambiguous situations and can construct a logical path forward without material oversight. You’re a constant learner, you’re curious and creative, and you enjoy problem solving, whether that is tactics to increase deal velocity or strategies for clients to help them achieve their business goals.
- Source pipeline by leveraging your network (CISO, CIO, Engineering/Ops, Security Assurance, Compliance, Legal), as well as daily use of prospecting platforms Outreach.io, ZoomInfo, Linkedin Sales Nav, etc.
- Nurture, qualify and convert leads from the BDR and Marketing teams.
- Perform deep discovery to learn business goals, identify process gaps, and uncover challenges that will unlock value for your clients.
- Challenge prospects based on your industry knowledge and information gathered from key stakeholders, including infosec, compliance and legal professionals.
- Synthesize findings into clear, concise value propositions for executives to easily understand the ROI and time-to-value of implementing our solutions.
- Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live product demos, how customers can capture value and envision their future with Hyperproof’s technologies.
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals, and provide accurate forecasts for each respective period by clearly quantifying opportunity size and likelihood in Salesforce.
- Build and manage joint action plans so you, your clients, and Hyperproof’s leadership team is well aligned on mutual outcome, expected deliverables and timelines.
- 7+ years selling B2B SaaS, consistently exceeding annual sales quotas.
- Customer obsession – history of going above and beyond expectations, building tight relationships with your customers and above all acting with integrity and transparency to represent Hyperproof.
- Executive presence – clear demonstration of business acumen, with a high degree of comfort presenting to and challenging C Suite executives. Every interaction with you is an exchange of value, an opportunity to learn and to share what you’ve learned.
- Passion – through a variety of sources you stay at the forefront of cloud technologies and always search for ways to improve, challenge the status quo and change the world.
- Quick Learner – you have a general knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain relevant information pertaining to cybersecurity threats, regulatory updates, evolving risks, emerging technologies and Hyperproof’s competitive landscape.
- Competitive – you’re a proven winner across domains and have the drive and energy to outwork and outmaneuver your competitors. You rarely lose, but when you do it motivates you to learn why and build strategies to avoid losing in the future.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills – someone who naturally takes charge of meetings and drives issues to closure. You command resources internally and externally, ensuring projects are successfully completed on time and they exceed expectations.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to build alignment and clarity across both technical and non-technical audiences, and during contract negotiations you can work with procurement and legal teams to understand and clearly convey contract terms.
- Experience in governance, risk, compliance or cybersecurity industries
- Advanced business degree (MBA) or compliance/infosec certification
- Experience within a high-growth technology company
We Live Our Core Values Every Minute of Every Day
At Hyperproof we live our core values every minute of every day. We believe they are critical to our success today and tomorrow. Below are our core values. Read through them and if you see yourself in our values, let’s talk!
We are Customer Champions: We actively seek feedback and respond accordingly. We start with customer needs and work backwards. We make decisions using customer data when available. We regularly and proactively seek customer feedback on designs, offers and other work products and then respond to that feedback.
We are Innovators: We are curious, creative, and persistent pursuers of simplicity in our solutions. We challenge prevailing assumptions and suggest better approaches. We are curious and seek out and embrace change. We revisit the product to apply new innovations.
We are Diverse & Inclusive: We take responsibility and joy in creating community that reflects the broadest spectrum. We speak our mind respectfully so that we can be heard by others. We practice Empathy so others feel safe sharing honest feedback. We are intentional about fostering an inclusive work environment. We believe in diversity in experience and thought. Discrimination has no place at Hyperproof in any form.
We are Leaders Who Take Action: We collect data, measure, prioritize and act. If you notice there is a problem, address it. Collect as much high quality data as quickly as possible. Time bound yourself and make the decision. Measure the outcome and adjust.
We are Trusted Experts: We build trust through authentic and ethical behavior paired with deep expertise. The commitments we make are always met, and if we are unable we let others know right away. We commit only when we intend to follow through, not as a tactic to move the discussion forward. We only make decisions we would be willing to publicize. We speak out when others make decisions that compromise our values.
We are Team Players: We keep our team strong by setting the bar high and listening and caring for one another. We prioritize succeeding as a team over optimizing for individual objectives. We frequently recognize everyone’s contributions – we ‘promote from within’ when possible. Those who are able to mentor, do. All provide timely feedback to those who request it.
We are a fully remote company! You must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Rather than restrict ourselves to only find talent in one city, we’d rather find the absolute best people regardless of where they live.
-Unlimited PTO (and we actually take it)
-401k and generous match so you can start saving for the future immediately
-Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
-Quarterly Wellness benefit
-Company get togethers to meet your remote peers
-Remote stipend to make sure you are 100% equipped for the job ahead
Hyperproof is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Hyperproof is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.