We are hiring an Enterprise Account Executive to drive new business at Hyperproof, working with prospects from initial interest through contracting and implementation.
WHO YOU ARE
You have a passion for winning new business and making an impact as an early member of a high-growth startup. You inspire others around you, work well across departments, and collaborate with team members of varied experiences.
In addition, you thrive in enigmatic situations and can construct a logical path forward without material oversight. You’re a constant learner, you’re curious and creative, and you enjoy problem-solving, whether that is tactics to increase deal velocity or strategies for clients to help them achieve their business goals.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU TO DO
- Source pipeline by leveraging your network (CISO, CIO, Engineering/Ops, Security Assurance, Compliance, Legal), as well as daily use of prospecting platforms Outreach.io, ZoomInfo, Linkedin Sales Nav, etc.
- Nurture, qualify and convert leads from the BDR and Marketing teams.
- Perform deep discovery to learn business goals, identify process gaps, and uncover challenges that will unlock value for your clients.
- Challenge prospects based on your industry knowledge and information gathered from key stakeholders, including infosec, compliance and legal professionals.
- Synthesize findings into clear, concise value propositions for executives to easily understand the ROI and time-to-value of implementing our solutions.
- Demonstrate verbally, in writing and through live product demos, how customers can capture value and envision their future with Hyperproof’s technologies.
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals, and provide accurate forecasts for each respective period by clearly quantifying opportunity size and likelihood in Salesforce.
- Build and manage joint action plans so you, your clients, and Hyperproof’s leadership team is well aligned on mutual outcome, expected deliverables and timelines.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 7+ years selling B2B SaaS, consistently exceeding annual sales quotas.
- Customer obsession – history of going above and beyond expectations, building tight relationships with your customers and above all acting with integrity and transparency to represent Hyperproof.
- Executive presence – clear demonstration of business acumen, with a high degree of comfort presenting to and challenging C Suite executives. Every interaction with you is an exchange of value, an opportunity to learn and to share what you’ve learned.
- Passion – through a variety of sources you stay at the forefront of cloud technologies and always search for ways to improve, challenge the status quo and change the world.
- Quick Learner – you have a general knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn and retain relevant information pertaining to cybersecurity threats, regulatory updates, evolving risks, emerging technologies and Hyperproof’s competitive landscape.
- Competitive – you’re a proven winner across domains and have the drive and energy to outwork and outmaneuver your competitors. You rarely lose, but when you do it motivates you to learn why and build strategies to avoid losing in the future.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills – someone who naturally takes charge of meetings and drives issues to closure. You command resources internally and externally, ensuring projects are successfully completed on time and they exceed expectations.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to build alignment and clarity across both technical and non-technical audiences, and during contract negotiations you can work with procurement and legal teams to understand and clearly convey contract terms.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE
- Experience in governance, risk, compliance or cybersecurity industries
- Advanced business degree (MBA) or compliance/infosec certification
- Experience within a high-growth technology company
WHATS OUR TECH
- LinkedIn Sales Nav
- We are a fully remote company! Rather than restrict ourselves to only finding talent in one city, we’d rather find the absolute best people regardless of where they live.
- We value your time and want you to know what to expect from us. For this interview, we expect to ask you to participate in 6 interviews and expect this to be completed in 3.5 hours.
WHERE YOU’LL GO
- Hyperproof also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and our people team to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
- 1st Conversation with Talent Acquisition
- 2nd Interview with Sr. Director of Sales
- 3rd Interview with Chief Revenue Officer
- 4th Interview with VP of Marketing & Demand Generation
- 5th Interview with Head of Solutions Architecture
- 6th Interview with Sr. Director of Sales
- Total Time: 3.5 hours
- Unlimited PTO: strongly encourage to unplug and recharge
- 401K which vests immediately, complete with 4% company match
- $1000 home office stipend Choose your tech – PC or Mac laptop
- Slack channel notifications turn off after 5 pm based on your time zone
- Annual company in-person events
- Health & Wellness: coverage for medical, dental, and vision – employee and dependents
- Charitable Contribution Match
WHY YOU’LL LOVE HYPERPROOF
It’s an exciting time to be at Hyperproof —we recently raised $16.5 million in our Series A financing, validating our teamwork, growing customer base, and our company mission to reinvent compliance operations.
Enter @Hyperproof, a radical new approach to ensure organizations can effectively discover, track, and meet the web of compliance business and government requirements. We are disrupting the governance, risk, and compliance software space with our innovative products. At the core, we are a team with strong experience building cloud software and a passion for a great user experience, simplicity, and positive social impact.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Hyperproof is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace — it’s one of our core values! Hyperproof is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Don’t meet every job requirement? That’s okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.