- help hundreds of organizations with high-quality places data
- work with top data science and machine learning teams (our customers)
- become an expert in SafeGraph’s data products & value proposition
- work with an amazing team
- be one of the first 50 people in a fast-growing company
- 5+ years experience, with 3+ years successful track record selling in SaaS, compute, or data
- some start-up experience
- have a go-getter attitude and walk through walls
- highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- proven success in lead generation, prospecting, negotiation and closing complex sales cycles
- at least 80% of the people you have worked with put you in the top 10% of people they have worked with
- Our goal is to be the dominant place to get any data on a physical Place. We sell our product – our datasets – to data scientists and machine learning engineers at companies of all sizes.
- At SafeGraph, we’ve taken a measured approach to building a long term company. We were profitable in 2019, have hired experienced leadership from the start and care deeply about democratizing access to data to everyone.
- We currently have ~70 employees and are growing quickly. We recently raised a $45 million Series B ($65 million raised to date), and the CEO was previously the founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- While SafeGraph was started in San Francisco, we’ve been fully distributed across North America since 2019, and currently have small offices (in non-pandemic times) in SF, NYC & Denver. We get the entire company together in the same place as often as possible, and cannot wait to do this again soon!
- We offer our employees a robust set of benefits, including health, dental & vision insurance coverage, a 401k, work-from-home stipend, mental health benefits, and much more.
Some good reading on how we think: