The Enterprise Account Manager will drive strategic sales initiatives into a set of existing named enterprise accounts. You will work closely with existing enterprise customers to establish executive relationships and uncover growth opportunities through user expansion and the introduction of net new capabilities. You will run disciplined, methodical sales cycles that facilitate the technical validation, user validation, and compelling business cases required to meaningfully expand revenue from our most strategic customers.
- Articulate the business value of Tenfold to functional stakeholders from sales, customer care, CRM, and IT divisions.
- Own pipeline generation, develop new opportunities, create and execute account strategies, close enterprise-level deals and manage expansion opportunities in our most strategic accounts.
- Achieve full-quota on or before your ramp period, then continue to exceed quota
- Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential, drive customer success and ensure customers are vocal advocates
What you’ll do:
- Manage a book of business of existing clients to effectively renew and expand accounts usage
- Develop renewal plans with Customer Success to maximize expansion and help introduce new usage, tools, and products to current clients
- Research accounts, identify key champions, generate interest, obtain business requirements and close expansion opportunities
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts; provide sales management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested
- Pursue and increase knowledge of key competitors to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
- Achieve or exceed quarterly and annual sales goals
- Coordinate internal resources to solve our customers challenges
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of demonstrated successful software sales in expanding existing clients
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology desired
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to develop trusted relationships
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting