Here at CreatorIQ, we help globally recognized companies—like AB InBev, Airbnb, CVS, Disney, H&M, LVMH, Mattel, Sephora, and Unilever to name just a few—grow, manage, scale, and measure industry-leading influencer marketing programs.
Our mission is to create influencer marketing software that’s powerful enough for the world’s largest companies, yet nimble enough for the next generation of innovative brands. To do that, we’re going to need the brightest minds in the Creator Economy.
One of our behavioral values at CreatorIQ is team members first, client focused. We put the holistic wellness of our team members first. One of the ways is through our “Focus Fridays” every other week – time for you to focus on you! We still get the work done for our clients, so it might mean you work on that key project with uninterrupted time or it might be a day spent walking in the park with your fur baby.
As a hybrid work environment, you have flexibility with how you schedule your time. We encourage you to think about how you work best and add it to your schedule. Do you prefer early morning “off-screen time” to focus? Do you like to get your yoga workout done in the afternoon? Book it! And feel free to use our wellness program to cover the costs for that yoga class.
Founded in 2014, CreatorIQ has received both industry praise for its workplace culture and rave reviews from our clients. We’ve earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, been named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and enjoyed recognition by G2 as both a Leader in Best Customer Relationship and a Top 100 Fastest-Growing Software Companies.
Our headquarters is in Los Angeles, with hubs in New York, San Francisco, Miami, London, Toronto, and Ukraine. In 2021, our CreatorIQ family expanded with the acquisition of Tribe Dynamics, the industry’s leading influencer marketing analytics platform. Our combined team is full of smart, driven, curious, innovative thinkers who are passionate about shaping the future of the Creator Economy—if that sounds like you, let’s talk.
CreatorIQ is looking for an ambitious Enterprise Business Development Representative to join our sales team. You will be responsible for outbound and inbound prospecting for both new enterprise logos and expansion opportunities within our existing customer base. You will partner and work closely with our Sales teams to generate qualified leads, set meetings and develop strategic accounts for our Sales Teams. You’ll also become an expert in the rapidly expanding Influencer Industry as well as our SaaS technology platform as you prepare yourself for the next step in your sales career.
What you’ll do:
- Generating sales-ready enterprise meetings and opportunities for Account Executives
- Conducting high-level discovery calls with key stakeholders including Senior Executives in target and prospect accounts
- Research companies and approach potential partners through a targeted selling strategy
- Connect with prospects using phone, email and LinkedIn
- Researching accounts, identifying key players, and generating interest through cold discovery calls, and deeply personalized email campaigns
- Drive revenue by collaborating with account executives, and setting qualified meetings for Sales Reps
- Collaborate with our Marketing team on lead generation efforts
- Consistently achieving a quota to hit growth objectives
- Leverage Salesforce + Linkedin Sales Navigator among other industry tools to execute your lead strategy
- Become an expert on CreatorIQ’s platform, its value proposition and be able to communicate it effectively to prospective clients
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 2+ years of experience in Enterprise Sales or Business Development
- Track record of success in performance and metrics-driven role
- The ambition and hope to grow and advance a career in sales
- Naturally curious and have a strong desire to learn about the sales process, the people and companies you’re prospecting, the CreatorIQ platform, and the Influencer Marketing Industry
- Self starter with creative problem solving ability
- Communicate clearly and concisely, especially when it comes to complicated topics. You can break it down into simple terms people can understand
- Enjoy being part of a team and doing whatever it takes to help that team succeed
- Excited to build a long-term sales career
- B.S. or a B.A. college degree
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday, the virtual office doors are closed for business. The intent is to give employees time off for themselves.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!