Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Please be advised that the safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about the decision.
Do you enjoy wowing customers by building strong relationships and helping drive value? Would you like to play a direct and pivotal role in owning clients’ customer experience?? Do you love working in a dynamic environment surrounded by fun, hard-working people?
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the driving force in helping our doctors maximize their success and experience on Zocdoc. In this role, you will own a book of accounts that range in size and complexity, dedicated to the day to day operations of the customer’s experience. You’ll work directly with clients and internal teams to ensure successful onboarding, optimization, and ongoing engagement for your assigned accounts. What you’ll do:
- Put the customer’s needs first in all you do! Own a group of accounts and maintain high levels of customer engagement.
- Work closely with the Sales and Enterprise Implementation team to onboard new practices for success including coaching customers to be product experts and training their teams on best practices so they become self-sufficient.
- Proactively identify and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Complete optimizations for customers to help improve engagement, adoption, and overall realized value.
- Partner with the Sales team to conduct business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to customer challenges with the goal of maximizing acquisition, retention, and up-sell rates.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years professional experience in a customer success, customer service, or post-sales team.
- Stellar communication and interpersonal skills. Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships and managing customer expectations.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and a quick, curious learner.
- Motivated self-starter with problem solving and issue resolution skills.
- Ability to think on your feet and thrive in a dynamic, start-up environment.
What you’ll get:
- A competitive compensation package
- 100% employer-covered health insurance
- Free catered lunch every day and monthly cell phone reimbursement
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values – Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.