Mode is a remote-first company with cross-functional teams based throughout the US. We welcome applicants from all 50 states. Employees based in the San Francisco area also have the option to work out of our office as desired.
We’ve built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we’ve grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between—has begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts and use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
As an Event Planning Specialist at Mode, you’ll work closely with Demand Generation, Content, Design and Product Marketing to build a world class event and webinar program that drive awareness, preference, and new customer acquisitions for Mode.
What you’ll do
- Work directly with the Head of Demand Generation to create, implement and measure marketing event activities including but not limited to trade shows, user groups, webinars, conferences, and speaking engagements
- Oversee and facilitate all aspects of planning from selection, vendor negotiation, event registration, marketing, onsite staffing, pre-event coordination/rehearsal, and post-event reporting
- Develop and execute a robust webinar program, including product demos, product roadmaps, feature dives, office hours, customer testimonials, and other topics
- Research appropriate 3rd party events and conferences aligned to our target market and make appropriate recommendations re participation aligned with our strategy and budget
- Work with the broader marketing team to ensure events are profiled and marketed correctly through social channels as part of our demand generation strategy
What we look for
- Demonstrated experience developing events, conferences and webinar programs
- Experience monitoring and reporting event results
- Strong experience in building relationships cross functionally
- Ability to communicate effectively across teams
- Alignment with Mode’s values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we’re building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team’s passions and hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.
The compensation range for this role is $80,000-$100,000 to be determined by level. #BI-Remote