Position and Purpose Summary:
At Chain.io you will have the opportunity to channel your ambition and inner drive to increase the footprint and contribute to the future of how logistics and supply chain integrate with trading partners. We are searching for self-motivated Enterprise Sales Executives who can identify opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. Focused on enterprise prospects, you will manage the sales cycles selling Chain.io’s Supply Chain integration SaaS software platform to 3PLs, Freight Forwarders, Shippers and SaaS providers who need to integrate with their trading partners.
What You Will Own
- You will be targeting enterprise customers with a minimum spend of $120,000 plus in annual revenue.
- Focus on Business Development within 3PLs, Freight Forwarders, Shippers and SaaS provider markets, grow and develop key prospect relationships.
- Design, develop and execute strategic sales campaigns to effectively and efficiently penetrate new accounts and drive licensed software revenue and services.
- Work in partnership with the team of internal stakeholders to conduct detailed discovery sessions followed by delivering compelling presentations that convey the value proposition of our solutions for our prospects; both in person and online.
- Comfortably engage with the sales, tech, and leadership team to prepare for meetings.
- Drives the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
- Coordinate with the sales, tech, and leadership team to improve demos and presentations.
- Exceed revenue and productivity metrics as per VP of Sales and CEO goals.
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Provide ongoing feedback to the Hiring Manager and other teams for process, product and customer improvements.
- Manage all Proposals, RFIs and RFPs within a timely manner.
- 7+ years of SAAS sales experience, with a clear and demonstrable track record of exceeding quota for 3 of the last 4 years.
- YOU MUST be a passionate and disciplined sales professional who has a demonstrated track record of penetrating new accounts and driving SaaS subscription revenue within those accounts in excess of $120K a year.
- Able to apply out-of-the-box thinking and insight based selling with customers, often providing fresh ideas and new perspectives, challenging their assumptions, and tailoring proposals with thorough research and industry knowledge.
- An entrepreneurial and determined attitude with massive drive to meet targets, and the confidence to work independently without daily oversight.
- High comfort level when dealing with high volume activities such as phone calls, follow ups, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Ability to collaborate with executives from the world’s most innovative companies, to deliver fresh and bold new solutions.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, perform well under pressure, meet deadlines, and work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to quickly understand customer success stories and communicate them as proof points to new prospects and targets.
- Customer centric with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Supply chain experience would be nice but not required.
- Proficient with CRM, Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Must be a United States Citizen, have your Green Card or Long Term Visa to apply or be considered.
We’re Excited About You Because
- We are parched for your Zone of Genius at this moment in our growth and development and thrilled with your desire for a career progression with us.
- You are poised to contribute to the future of how Logistics and Supply Chain integrate with trading partners.
- You have a bias to action, prize results over activity, value speed to market, and strive for efficiency.
- You thrive in situations with big opportunity and limited direction. They bring out your best talents to create, solve, own, guide, drive and stretch yourself and others.
- You share our intense curiosity about the impact of technology on our world, and want to bring that lens to bear on making a significant positive difference.
Who We Are
Chain.io is one of the fastest growing logistics technology software companies and has developed an industry leading logistics integration software platform for 3PLs, Freight Forwarders, Shippers and SAAS providers who need to integrate with customers, agents, suppliers and other systems.
Once a client is connected to Chain.io’s platform, they have access to pre-built best practice business processes including bookings, shipments, purchase orders, ASNs, status updates, documents, invoices, and more. They also have access to other prebuilt adaptors with our SaaS customers on the platform.
Chain.io Compensation and Benefits Overview
- Our Brand and Culture is more than how we market our products; it’s a way of thinking and a way of acting.
- Our salary is extremely competitive based on prior skills and experience and we give our employees a flexible work schedule
- PTO overview – you are required to use at least 10 days per year with a soft ceiling of 20 days (very flexible if you need to go over).
- We offer you subsidized Health and Dental insurance as well as 401K.
- We give you the opportunity to be reimbursed for conferences and professional development.
Review Video From Founder and CEO Brian Glick on What is Chain.io
***YOU MUST BE A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES, HAVE YOUR GREEN CARD OR LONG TERM VISA TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION***
Our company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.