Who We Are: WellSaid Labs
We’re creating Voice for everyone.
At WellSaid Labs, we enable creatives around the globe by putting high-tech, human-parity technology into their hands, giving them the ability to add voice-over to any project and iterate with ease. Creative teams use WellSaid Lab’s Voice Studio to create compelling employee training, design unique digital experiences, and narrate audiobooks. We believe deeply in AI for Good, and that technology should be empowering, engaging, and fair to all people.
Who You Are: A Dynamic, Adept Executive Assistant
As our first EA, you are the primary ambassador for our leadership team (and their time). You will be a crucial partner to our CEO, CRO, and CTO in navigating competing priorities and goals through strategic time management and support. You will own, create, and protect the cadence and schedules of our upper management as we continue to grow!
You have sound business judgment and a proven ability to be proactive. You are a problem-solver by nature; you proactively seek out areas and issues where you can provide real value and impact. You will act as an empathetic and trusted partner to our leadership team, and work with each individual to create a personalized (and maintainable) day-to-day.
As our ideal teammate, you are professional, discrete, flexible, and have excellent communication skills. Each day will bring a different set of experiences; you are able to adapt quickly, know when to push and when to go with the flow.
How You’ll Contribute:
You will have the opportunity to support three members of our senior Leadership team:
CEO, Matt Hocking
CTO, Michael Petrocuk
CRO, Martin Ramirez
In support of our leadership team members, you will:
- Own and manage individual calendars
- Provide cadence and structure to weekly schedules; facilitate internal meetings and coordinate based on those. Schedule meetings and work days thoughtfully to ensure productivity, not overwhelm
- Act as a first point of contact for the leadership team. This may include communications via email, phone, or other media.
- Edit and compile board meeting materials for quarterly meetings; collect and manage any catering requirements for attendees
- Assist individuals with booking travel and accommodations as needed; adjust schedules and calendars to reflect travel information and availability
This role will provides some light administrative support for our team and our small Seattle office:
- Partner with Operations and Marketing for ad hoc projects that contribute to overall business needs
- Manage company-wide calendar, including adding or adjusting monthly or weekly meetings
- Support a positive office experience: be available at least one day per week for light-office support; gathering mail, ordering supplies, etc.
What We’re Looking For:
To thrive in this role, you ideally have supported leadership team members in an administrative role at a fast-paced organization. You feel completely comfortable interacting with team members, and internal and external folks at all levels. You have outstanding communication and organizational skills; you have strong attention to detail, and love creative problem-solving.
You also have some combination of the following:
- 4+ years of experience working with leadership team members at a technology startup or fast-paced company
- Experience communicating directly with Board Members
- Comfort with G-Suite (Google docs, Gmail, etc.); experience editing and proofreading documents and presentations
- A can-do “make it happen” attitude: you are comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction ( instinct and knowledge to select a path forward even if the right answer or mission is unclear)
- Sense of humor and ability to go with the flow
- Experience completing complex projects with little direction and an eye towards saving a buck
What We Offer
WSL is proud to support an inclusive work environment that emphasizes each team member’s personal and professional growth. Our team is fully distributed throughout the U.S., and we support flexible schedules – work where and when you work best. You’ll have teammates just a Slack message or video call away if you ever need help solving an exciting challenge, or even if you just have a funny story to tell.
Other perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Generous vacation policy/paid time off
- Parental leave
- Learning & development stipend
- Home office stipend
What to Expect From Us
We strongly encourage you to apply! If we feel your skills, experience, and values match, we’ll reach out about meeting with the team.
During the interview stage, you can expect:
- An initial “phone” screen with our Director of Operations (45 minutes); if there’s a match we’ll schedule an interview loop with the team.
- An Interview loop with 3-4 interviews (1 hour each) with the team members you will be potentially working with
All interviews will be remote via Google Meets; we are happy to make accommodations you might need to feel set up for success in our process.
WellSaid Labs is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We realize that by bringing together teams rich in diverse thoughts and experiences, our people, company, and customers are free to flourish. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, creed, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status; or any other protected classifications or characteristics under applicable local laws.