The HubSpot Recruiting Team’s mission is to drive our organization’s global growth goals through a remarkable process and candidate experience. Our business is scaling globally and with that, we will continue to see an increasing need for top senior level talent to lead the various areas of our business.
The Executive Recruiter will be directly responsible for partnering with department leaders and senior executives across HubSpot to understand position strategy and candidate requirements, develop sourcing strategies to develop a diverse slate of senior-level talent, and manage a comprehensive, objective interview process. Working with the Manager, Executive Recruiting, the executive recruiter will also help develop a comprehensive recruiting playbook that thoughtfully engages our executive team on talent strategy, extensively maps the market, and effectively engages and nurtures external candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers to gain a deep understanding of their organization’s structure, goals and gaps to execute on hiring Director level and above talent to drive business impact
- Collaborate with Talent Research in curating an effective search strategy for each role, including including mapping talent markets and gaining an understanding of the competitive landscape
- Develop and execute on creative sourcing strategies to engage and nurture a diverse pipeline of passive talent
- Screen, qualify and interview prospective candidates while providing a remarkably high touch candidate experience
- Curate and run an interview process that is efficient, thorough and inclusive, and partner with interview teams to assess candidates objectively on HubSpot’s leadership attributes
- Partner with Executive Recruiting Manager to identify opportunities to solve problems and improve our processes with a focus on scalability and global inclusivity.
- Contribute to a positive team environment of equality and inclusion
The successful candidate will have:
- We are accepting internal applicants at the Senior Recruiter level for this opportunity
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience with a proven track record of success in a role focused on hiring executive-level talent; previous experience at a retained executive search firm and an in-house recruiting role preferred
- Relentless drive to connect with the best talent and build a strong internal and external network.
- A strategic and “outside the box” approach to sourcing and nurturing prospective candidates
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to leverage data and market insights to drive a recruiting strategy
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse candidate pipeline
- The ability to prioritize tasks/goals in a challenging, fast-paced environment
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.