Veho’s mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers.
For too long, parcel delivery companies have focused solely on efficiencies and cost management. Veho focuses on the end customer. As the first technology company of its kind, Veho replaces the old delivery trucks with a two-sided crowd-sourced platform and a network of hyper-local distribution centers. Veho is disrupting the logistics space through our technology. We put the customer at the center, replacing the old model of fleet vehicles doing package delivery. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery and give customers controls on how, when, and where their package is delivered.
Customers LOVE us. Despite growing at a record speed over the past two years, we maintain an incredibly high customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 stars and an unprecedented on-time delivery rate of 99.9% – far above every other company in the country.
In short, we are building the logistics platform of the future.
Veho is backed by former top executives and board members at Uber, FedEx, UPS, eBay, and Amazon; three former public company CEOs, and early investors in Lyft and Instacart. We are a team of leaders who are passionate about building an incredible company that will change the face of this industry.
As we continue our fast growth, we are looking to hire an Expansion Manager to report to the Head of Expansion. This is a unique opportunity to work cross-functionally with General Managers, Operations, and Sales to help build and execute a playbook for launching new markets with new and existing clients.
- 5+ years of experience in consulting or operations in a high growth environment
- 4-year degree or equivalent
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- The ability to communicate effectively internally and externally at every level of an organization
- Strong desire to build and execute in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities
- Demonstrated experience building and driving process across multiple stakeholders
- Proven success managing complex projects
- Results-oriented, proactive, self-starter
- Passionate about delivering exceptional experiences for our customers, clients, and employees
- Open to frequent travel within the U.S.
- Advanced analytical skills–strong Excel/Google Sheets knowledge and basic understanding of pulling data using SQL
- Experience in an operations role launching new markets for high growth, operational heavy company