Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as an Expansion Specialist, joining our Global Operations team. In your role, you will be owning the new country setup and make a direct impact in Remote’s global operations and its international expansion.
You will be reporting to the Expansion Lead.
- Executing international roll-out of Remote EOR products and services.
- Negotiating and establishing relevant partnerships with service providers that will guarantee the success of our new country setup.
- Be up to date with various international laws / regulations.
- Conduct research to assess, analyze, and qualify new partner relationships/opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate and country-specific regulations, policies and procedures.
- Be able to go from “scout to scale” and actually start things up
Check out https://remote.com/countries to see which countries we are tackling next.
- 2+ years HR experience
- Understanding of global employment best practices.
- Proficient in using software tools like Excel / Google Sheet.
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact.
- Is a productivity geek and will constantly think of ways to improve and speed up their work.
- You understand the need and ideal to work largely asynchronously.
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but is considered a plus.
- You write and speak fluent English.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to: Expansion Lead
- Team: Global Operations
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- (async) Offer
- Reference Check
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!