About Stepped Care Solutions
We are a not-for-profit consultancy and the creators of Stepped Care 2.0 (SC2.0), a revolutionary new methodology that transforms how mental health services are accessed and delivered. Our global team of facilitators, trainers and subject-matter experts collaborate with organizations to co-design and implement innovative mental health care systems that address the unique needs of their organizations and communities. We are committed to the continuous improvement of the SC2.0 model, informed by service users and other stakeholders, on-going data collection, evaluation and research.
All SCS Staff Are:
- Adaptable and committed to continuous learning based on a growth mindset
- Compassionate and empathetic
- Committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Dedicated to making a difference
- Willing to disrupt traditional ways of doing things
We are looking for a seasoned operations professional who has experience managing feedback, and building support systems from the ground up. This role will span support, user acceptance testing, and feedback management. The Support Lead be a major contributor to the evolution of the Wellness Together Canada (WTC) user experience operational systems.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for:
- Manage technical support software solution for the WTC program
- Establish support tiers and escalation pathways
- Categorize existing support tickets
- Manage feedback from various input sources and distil findings to share with the core product team
- Manage feedback management software
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing to support product delivery system
- Manage incident reporting process
- Respond to a low volume of Tier 1 end user inquiries
- Work with Tier 2 technical team to escalate tickets, track bugs, and manage end user communications
- Work with product team to establish in-product support workflows including proactive support knowledge base
As the Support Lead, ideally you’ll have:
- Empathetic listening skills
- Ability to work on a cross functional team, managing and communicating with a wide array of stakeholders
- Experience working in a remote environment preferred
- Experience managing and sharing feedback for a digital product with various stakeholders
- Experience standing up support/operations workflows and processes for a digital product
- Social work, Psychology, mental health or substance use health experience preferred
- Ability to pivot priorities quickly with support of and in collaboration with management
- Familiarity with digital product based analytics and feedback management
Stepped Care Solutions (SCS) is a not-for-profit mental health system consultancy group. We are dedicated to collaborating with organizations, communities and the individuals they serve to support mental health system transformation, based on the guiding principles and innovative SC2.0 model. SCS works globally with a number of partners to adopt and implement SC2.0, and also partners to deliver the 24/7 virtual and free e-mental health and substance use platform, Wellness Together Canada. By removing barriers to care, SCS is improving access to a continuum of culturally relevant care options.
This is an exciting time to join this evolving, adaptive and fast-paced organization! We are looking for individuals who are excited by our work approach and vision. Our postings are for contract positions, which do not include pension/RRSP contributions at this time. Perks that do come with a Stepped Care Solutions contract:
- Work remotely from anywhere in Canada, our team maximizes technology to work collaboratively with others.
- A competitive salary
- Full, competitive benefits, SCS has a flexible work environment with generous vacation time.
- No two days are alike. We are a passionate group of people who are invested in change, continuous improvement, and transforming mental health systems!
Workplace Diversity, Inclusion & Equality
SCS is committed to fostering a diverse inclusive culture. Consistent with our stepped care philosophy we believe the unique contributions that people can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
SCS welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation during the process, please contact Reem Zaghal, email@example.com
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at SCS, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org