At Weights & Biases, our mission is to build the best developer tools for machine learning. Weights & Biases is a series C company with $200 million in funding and a rapidly growing user base. Our platform is an essential piece of the daily work for machine learning engineers, from academic research institutions like FAIR and UC Berkeley to massive enterprise teams including iRobot, OpenAI, Toyota Research Institute, Samsung, NVIDIA, Salesforce, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Lyft, and more.
Reporting to the CMO, the Field Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for building out and running our events strategy & tactics, from small dinners to large conferences.
The Field Marketing Coordinator will partner closely with our COO/CMO and Founders on our events strategy, our Head of Growth to coordinate & align user/community events with commercial motions, and our CRO and GTM leadership to establish a tight loop between marketing and sales, both pre- and post- event. This person is expected both to craft a commercial event strategy and execute the tactics, nationally and occasionally internationally.
- 3-4+ years of experience in program/event marketing role in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- Organized, detail-oriented and highly motivated, with project management experience in deadline-driven environment
- Executive presence: knows how to interact with senior leaders (VP-level, CxO, MD) at public & private companies, venture firms, key customers, key prospects
- Able to work independently, managing various projects and priorities
- Ability to travel nationally — ideally, occasionally also internationally — to attend highly strategic events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coordinate marketing events to include venue selection, contract negotiation, speakers, sponsors, invitees, logistics, AV & webinar setup, registration, email blasts, direct mailers, budget reconciliation, e-marketing systems management, swag requests, etc.
- Create unique event experiences that communicate the company’s ethos in service of its value proposition and GTM motions
- Manage and maintain internal and external facing event calendars and a steady cadence of high-value events
- Work closely with the sales and sales development teams on pre-event communications and event lead follow-up
- Project management of materials creation, staffing, on-site set-up and logistics, working with a range of stakeholders, including agency partners, product and field marketing teams, and executive staff
- Prepare and comply with event budgets, negotiate with vendors, and ensure payments & reconciliations take place in a timely manner.
- Solicit internal and external feedback and manage post-event program evaluations to ensure learnings, results, ROI, and areas for improvement are effectively captured
- 🏝️ Flexible Time off
- 🩺 Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 🏠 Remote first culture
- 💵 $500 home office budget with new high-powered laptop
- 🥇 Competitive salary and equity
- 🚼 12 weeks of Parental leave (U.S.)
- 📈 401(k) (U.S.)
We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t perfectly align with the job description as we seek out diverse and creative perspectives. Team members who love to learn and collaborate in an inclusive environment will flourish with us. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, reach out at email@example.com.