Gainsight is the leader in customer success and product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind, Gainsight brings together the required technologies to deliver a superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt products they’ve purchased and achieve their desired business outcomes in partnership with their vendor. Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020.
Leading companies such as LinkedIn, Adobe, Tableau, Splunk, and Box choose Gainsight culminating in our recognition as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, and India. Gainsight is a remote-friendly workplace. Gainsight was recognized as one of the Best Work-From-Home companies in 2021.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age. By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to put your fingerprints on our next phase of scale and customer impact, giving you the opportunity to apply and grow your expertise.
Reporting to the Director of Field and Partner Marketing, Gainsight is seeking a Field Marketing Manager with 5+ years of experience in B2B Field Marketing or ABM. You will be responsible for developing and executing integrated marketing programs exclusively for our PX product to help expand our TAM and generate net new pipeline by creating programs and events that evangelize internal thought leaders, engage prospective customers via social media channels and leverage existing customer relationships. The humble brags for this role will be scalable events and communication campaigns within the product led growth community that make an impact on increasing our brand awareness and driving qualified leads. Building strategic working relationships within DG, the social/content teams, executive leadership and the sales org will be critical to your success.
Working alongside sales, demand generation, business development and our Client Outcomes teams you will develop a deep understanding of our buyer stage in the journey, personas, our targets accounts, partners, customer advocates and the value Gainsight brings to our customers and the product led growth community.
What You’ll Do
- Work creatively and collaboratively with the Marketing, Sales, SDR teams, to plan and execute field marketing programs that generate net new opportunities, within our target accounts
- Gain a deep understanding of the potential PX customer and engage with them consistently and repeatedly across various channels at a grassroots level – building a connection between them and the Gainsight brand long before the first phone call even happens
- Collaborate with the Director of Field Marketing to iterate on the Gainsight Field Marketing Playbook. Define roles, responsibilities and metrics for success in your product focus. Track, measure and share the impact of every program, experiment and failure (they happen!)
- Manage overall budget and spend to deliver a significant return on the $ but also capture the anecdotes and engagements that we know close dealsDevelop relationships with partners and vendors who can help you create experiences that make an impact for your audience
- Work with the Corporate Events team to create and execute the ”hot ticket” marketing events & experiences in and around Pulse Programs and many other 3rd party events and conferences/trade shows
- Work closely alongside your AEs – you will help drive the right accounts and personas to the events you create, support them in achieving their campaign goals and ensure focussed, impactful follow-up every time
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in the information technology and cloud industries in Field Marketing. You’ve had an interesting career to date, you’ve worked for established companies and scrappy startups. You know what great looks like
- You’re outcomes driven, analytical, customer first and have a track record of executing creative, impactful account-based marketing programs for executive and practitioner audiences
- You have a proven track record of working collaboratively with prospects, customers, sales, marketing and the exec team to impact lead generation.
- You set a high bar in everything you and your team do – quality, creativity, execution, productivity and of course balance
- You have a sense of humor, willingness to be your authentic self and a deep believer of being human-first is a big plus
- Flexibility to work in rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Competitive, self-motivated and super creative and willing to challenge the status quo
At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first. Your job should never be a barrier to your happiness—it should be an avenue to achieve it. At Gainsight, we’re passionate about achieving our goals—at the office and everywhere—and we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Here are our 5 core values
● Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
● Success for All: We believe in success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and making a difference in each other’s lives.
● Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and laughter into everything that we do.
● Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you–diversity breeds creativity.
● Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is to think more, not do more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
● Our Attitude: We’ve created a new category from scratch and we continue to be the thought leader in Customer Success.
● Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
● Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve customer satisfaction.
● Our Technology: Our technology allows companies to drive retention and growth by delivering the value customers demand.
● Our Impact: In addition to helping companies grow, we’ve committed to $100 million in wage expansion for underrepresented groups over the next few years.
● Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many others.
● Our Team: Our team is composed of innovative Customer Success thought leaders and experts in their field from various industries.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, and flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.