About Poggio Labs
At Poggio Labs,we’re reimagining customer relationships with a platform that customer obsessed teams rely on to power intelligence relationships with data.
How We Work
🌐 Poggio Labs a remote-first company: Poggio Labs is a remote-first company and all roles, unless otherwise specified, can be based anywhere.
⚖️ Diversity, equity & inclusion is a core tenet: We believe that inclusivity leads to stronger teams, a deeper talent pool, and creates the foundation for an enduring organization.
💺 Benefits & employee support: Without a strong, happy, healthy team we’re not going to get much of anything done at Poggio Labs. With that in mind we offer a wide array of flexible benefits to our full-time employees. More up-to-date info here.
- Salaries benchmarked in top 25%
- Equity in Poggio Labs’ future success
- 100% health, dental, ortho and vision insurance & FSA
- 100% paid parental leave
- 100% match 401k retirement plan via Guideline
- $1200 life wellness allowance
- $3500 office & equipment stipend
- Work where and when you want
- Flexible vacations and paid holiday time
- Company sponsored co-worker meetups & off-sites
- No-red-tape expense account
- Focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion
Working at Poggio Labs
We are looking to bring on our first finance & accounting analyst at Poggio Labs. As one of the founding team members of the finance team, this person will get play an integral part in all aspects of finance and accounting operations. This role will have a major influence on shaping the future of the team.
What you’ll work on
- Develop and execute monthly close processes, including journal entry preparation and reconciliations
- Perform trend analysis on the income statement and balance sheet accounts and ensure all significant fluctuations are properly explained and supported
- Prepare revenue, and related provisions report for management reporting
- Establish GAAP-compliant financial statement policies
- Streamline and maintain the procure to pay and employee expense processes
- Help develop and execute a scalable order to cash process
- Assist in SOC implementation, audit and compliance
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including People, Product, Marketing, and Engineering
- Drive process improvements and automate manual processes to achieve efficiency and scalability
- Help update operating plans and participate in strategic growth conversations
- Develop and maintain departmental budgeting processes
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Flexibility to identify projects that are interesting and would like to work on
You’ll thrive here if you have…
- At least 3 years of accounting or finance experience preferred
- Hands-on experience with financial and statistical software
- Expertise in MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and using advanced formulas)
- Understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning systems (ERP)
- Up-to-date with accounting laws and regulations
- Ability to present financial data using detailed reports and charts
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Bonus if you have experience working in SaaS
- Relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Willing to roll your sleeves up and work on any task no matter how small
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information
- $100,000 – $140,000 + equity
- Questions about comp, don’t be shy! Please reach out to our head of people, email@example.com
Worried about not having any CRM experience? Don’t be! Our mission is to make customer relationship management (CRM) easier and more user-friendly for all! That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our CRM industry pros. By blending many skill sets we can build a platform that powers intelligent relationships for customer-obsessed teams.
Concerned you don’t meet all the job requirements? At Poggio Labs, we consider our job postings to be a set of guidelines about what a position involves, not a strict list of requirements that any applicant must have. Please apply to the role even if you do not meet each one of the listed skills and experiences. Careers are individual journeys and we try to evaluate each application as such. Poggio Labs is an equal opportunity employer.