We connect the world
HiveMQ helps companies connect devices to the Internet. We make it possible to move data from device to cloud in a secure, reliable and scalable manner. Over 130 customers, including many Fortune 500 companies, rely on our HiveMQ in production for mission critical use cases like connected cars, logistics, Industry 4.0 and connected IoT products. Our flagship product is HiveMQ, an MQTT broker that empowers innovative companies by creating a central nervous system between things, machines, and humans. Headquartered in the beautiful medieval city of Landshut, Bavaria, HiveMQ is an international company with team members from all over the world.
HiveMQ’s Vision for this role
This role will be a crucial part in providing transparency and steering possibilities on financial performance for management and team leads to ensure future funding and the successful growth of HiveMQ.
- Create financial reports for cost center owners and management board independently.
- Analyze financial results (full P&L and Cash Flow) regularly and ad-hoc with the aim to propose measures for business improvement.
- Maintain important back-end files for reporting structures and definitions e.g. company-wide KPI handbook.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for investors and the management board.
- Support in the implementation of the continuous improvement of FP&A processes e.g. with the implementation of tools.
- Support accounting for month-end / year-end closing with reconciliations and evaluation of provisions and accruals, as well as allocations and correctional bookings for internal cost controlling.
- At least 1-3 year experience in FP&A.
- Successfully completed Bachelor / Master’s degree in business administration or equivalent, preferably with focus on Economics, Finance or Controlling.
- Excellent German and English (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge MS Office and a solid understanding of new IT solutions for FP&A.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Hands-on mentality and entrepreneurial mindset; you are ready to roll up your sleeves to deliver alongside our team.
- We are a remote first company, offering you a very high level of freedom, versatility and autonomy.
- We also offer you regular training courses to further develop your career.
- Frequent team events and big annual company outings.
- Our unique HiveMQ culture with great colleagues, outstanding team spirit and innovative technologies.
- We offer you a versatile job with high personal responsibility and global challenging tasks.
- You can work in a professional, international working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- With us, you can grow personally in an exciting industry of the future, helping people and companies reach their full potential.
- We live a co-operative and respectful corporate culture with fun at work and room for own ideas.
- You have the chance to learn, develop and grow with the support of our whole international team.
- A very high level of freedom, variability and autonomy.
- A MacBook and iPhone of the latest generation.
EXCERPT FROM OUR CUSTOMER LIST
Informations about our job advertisements
Job advertisements of HiveMQ GmbH are always directed at female, male and various applicants, regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual identity, disability, race, ethnic origin, world view, etc. The selection of a candidate is exclusively based on qualifications. For organisational reasons, we cannot return application documents and cannot reimburse any expenses that you incur during the application process.