HubSpot is looking for a Financial Analyst within our Treasury and Investor Relations teams. As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for conducting financial analysis, reporting timely and accurate financial results, and completing ad hoc projects to support financial and business decisions across the organization. In this role, you will work closely with accounting, financial reporting and financial planning & analysis teams.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare journal entries and reconcile account balances for marketable securities, ensuring to maintain accurate supporting records and documentation
- Support in the preparation of statement of cash flows and cash flow forecast
- Assist in monthly cash flow variance analysis to forecast and be able to identify and communicate key drivers
- Track and maintain reporting on customer payments
- Research and compile feedback on competitive intelligence
- Review and tie out quarterly earnings-related materials
- Assist in Analyst Day planning and logistics
- Support projects and financial analysis on ad hoc basis
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ideally 2+ years of relevant accounting or treasury experience
- Ability to thrive under pressure and tight deadlines
- Established excellency in Excel is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with the intellectual curiosity to be a problem solver
- Ability to work in a team environment and engage in cross-functional collaboration
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.