The FP&A analyst will be an analytical individual with in-depth knowledge of the accounting process. The FP&A professional will be essential for Sensor Tower as they advise senior management and business executives on the most effective ways to utilize financial resources to increase profitability.
Please note: We can only hire residents in the states of California, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Utah, Oregon and the state of Washington.
What You’ll Do:
- You will work closely with leaders from across the company to drive both business growth and profitability
- The job will require an analytical mind, the ability to communicate complex ideas, and the personality to be able to work collaboratively with team members from multiple functions
- Work alongside the business segment finance leaders and sales management to manage, track and calculate quarterly commissions timely and accurately
- Support the Chief People Officer with analysis of company compensation (merit, bonus attainment, stock options, etc.)
- Monthly Close Reports – perform pre-close analyses of monthly financial and KPI results, provide feedback to the accounting and business teams, and drive post-close delivery of variance analyses, commentary and implications to budget owners
- Monthly & Quarterly Financial Forecasts – assist in building financial forecasts for various business partner groups
- Annual Plan – work with company leadership, FP&A leaders, and business to close annual plan for each functional group
- Ad Hoc Analytics – work with each functional group on analyses and business cases as needed as well as working with FP&A leadership on special projects
- This position will report into the VP of Finance & Sales Strategy
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree with 4 – 7 years experience
- SAP, Advanced Excel, Tableau, Microsoft Teams, BPC, Anaplan
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.