Flight builds remote-first customer experience teams for growing startups who put people first. Through a mix of team staffing and consultation, we partner with everyone from early-stage founders making their first support hire to established leaders scaling their teams to help them run outstanding customer experience programs.
We’re on a mission to globalize access to careers in customer experience and advance a human-centered model that supports our community of clients, customers, and employees alike.
We’re looking for customer experience representatives who share our values of service, inclusion, trust, and cooperation and who are excited about providing top-notch support to our clients and their customers. Prior experience in online customer support is helpful, but what’s most important is a strong desire to help others and a drive for continuous learning.
What you’ll do
– Handle customer inquiries via live chat, email, and/or phone to answer their questions and provide solutions
– Provide accurate information to customers by using a variety of digital tools
– Represent Flight to our clients in a professional and friendly manner
– Share suggestions for customer experience improvements with your team and client
– Work to meet and exceed productivity and quality goals
What we look for
– Prior customer support experience
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (additional languages are a plus!)
– A high level of empathy and emotional intelligence
– Ability to be independent and work with minimal supervision, while also being a collaborative team player
– Top-notch problem solving skills
– A growth-learning mindset and the disposition to learn
What we offer
– Flexible, remote work environment
– Global community of talented teammates joined by a passion for helping others and commitment to supporting one another’s success
– Learning and development programs so you can keep growing your skills and career
– Early stage startup with lots of opportunity for ownership and impact
– Paid time off
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.