Hofy is redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces.
What will you be doing?
The FP&A Manager will actively support Hofy globally to drive commercial understanding and improve financial performance. Ensuring all leaders understand their P&L, risks and opportunities and business case internal capital allocation to ensure business meets goals. You will take a lead role in driving the forecasting and annual planning cycle, as well as supporting strategic decision making through high level financial analysis.
About the role
Forecasting / Business plan
- Own and develop existing 5-year Business Plan (P&L, Balance Sheet, and cash flow), including key metrics, working with business to translate into an operating plan
- Work with the business to educate on the business plan and ensure all owners understand areas of P&L and Balance Sheet responsible for
- Identify variations with the plan and work with business to identify actions to mitigate
- Support Procurement on understanding SKU level inventory turnover, slow-moving stock, analysing pricing achieved from suppliers
- Partner Sales team to gain a clear picture of order volume used for business planning
- Work with People lead to ensure Hofy is adequately staffed for scale
- Review software providers for integrated business planning i.e. operational planning drives business planning. No planning should be done in silo
- Prepare business cases for internal capital allocation (e.g. IRR on implementing stock forecasting software that will reduce inventory holding period by 10 days, resulting in reducing in debt financing required for business)
- Present to Senior Management recommendations for spend, implement investment committee
- Streamlining and improving the monthly and quarterly reporting
- Own investor reporting and financial section of board packs
- Make reporting insight and drive action rather than presenting data
- Supporting the CEO and VP Finance with key strategic projects
- Support on Equity and Debt funding due dilligence requirements
- Advise on capital requirements of business
- Constantly looking for solutions to create a best-in-class automated finance function
- Qualified finance professional (ACA, CIMA, CFA) with at least 2 months PQE (ideally within a scale-up)
- M&A, Transaction Serivces, Corporate Finance background advantageous
- Analytical mind with the ability to translate detailed and complex information into concise and coherent management information
- Experience of managing and developing relationships with senior business stakeholders
- Experience of building from scratch driver based 3 statement financial model (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow)
- Solid relevant accounting knowledge (not IFRS technical expert)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experience of collaborating with others across functional and geographic boundaries
- Demonstrates commercial acumen through showing an understanding of commercial operations and the key drivers of value within the business
- Excellent communication skills with good conflict resolution experience.
- Competence in Microsoft Office, advanced excel (sumproduct, tables, complex formula) and Netsuite (preferred)
We are on a mission to create a world where there are no geographical boundaries to brilliant work – and we believe brilliant work starts with having a safe and productive working environment. That is why we built Hofy – to turn the hours that companies spend delivering and managing equipment to remote workers across the globe, into just a few clicks via a simple SaaS platform.
Hofy provides the infrastructure and tools that every company needs (including an equipment webstore, asset tracking software, and digital workstation assessments) to set their new hires up for productive work at home, address any equipment issues fast, and streamline their global provisioning process.
We achieve all of this by living our values:
- The customer comes first
- Do as promised
- Build things right
Join our journey to change the working world!
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practice what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible on non-visible).