Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America’s 100 million homes.We’re all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and—ultimately—save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members’ careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros. We also offer:
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible, take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup backed by top-tier VCs
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
About the Role:
As an FP&A Systems Analyst, you work with the implementation team to implement a financial system planning tool that is purpose built to manage company forecasts. You play a key role in system development including testing, implementation, and support for both the planning tool and accounting systems. You have a strong technical aptitude and communication skills. You drive new solution developments and improvements. You work closely with cross-functional leadership to understand their business and apply forecasts for new products and product changes within the planning system. After the system is up and running you continue to develop the system for ongoing changes in the business. You also take on FP&A analysis projects to build and maintain models and improve our forecasting and planning support of the business.
Our team is patient, empathetic, hard working, and above all else focused on improving the lives of our service professionals (our Pros). Our success is their success.
What you do each day:
- Train and support the stakeholders of the company forecast to help them use the tools to maintain accurate forecasts across the business
- Identify and implement changes to enhance model performance and effectiveness
- Continuously update model as new products are added to our fast paced product roadmap
- Own major components of the Company’s financial model and projections, which include financial model building, forecasting, and scenario planning processes
- Maintain and improve existing models and metrics, while developing and introducing new analytical frameworks that enhance insight and improve forecasting reliability through analyses of key business drivers and trends
- Provide accurate, timely, and actionable financial reporting and key business metrics to operating teams, company leadership, and other groups as necessary
- Prepare presentations and reporting related to financial results and projections for the board as well as internal senior management
- Work with other analysts and across the organization to provide data and support for their functions around the planning tools and processes
- Lead preparation and analysis of consolidated P&L for actuals and forecasts; help the FP&A team on deliverables and ongoing variance analysis
- Support all analytical aspects of multiple highly visible strategic projects
- Support administration of accounting software: Netsuite
- 3-5 years relevant experience with at least 1-2 years in corporate FP&A, and 1-2 years in banking, consulting or investment management
- BA/BS degree with a quantitative focus or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years experience with Workday Adaptive planning
- Advanced level skills building financial models
- What will help you succeed in this role:
- Highly analytical and data-driven with aptitude in analysis, metrics, research and trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro helps home service professionals (Pros) streamline every aspect of their business. With easy-to-use tools for scheduling, dispatching, payments, and more, Housecall Pro enables Pros to save time, grow profitably, and provide best-in-class service.
Housecall Pro’s brand portfolio includes BuildBook, construction management software for builders and remodelers, and CONQUER, a business coaching solution for home services businesses. Our brands are united by a singular mission to champion our Pros to success.
We support more than 25,000 businesses and have over 1,000 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees across the United States and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that will invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. #LI-RG1
The expected salary range for this role is $85,000-$105,000 for FP&A Analyst I to FP&A Analyst II. The specific salary for the successful candidate will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible to participate in Housecall Pro’s equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance (medical, dental, vision, disability), employee assistance program, 401(K), flexible time off, paid parental leave, tech reimbursement, and other company benefits. Housecall Pro is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.