The Fraud Operations Manager is responsible for helping the company mitigate fraud losses while assuring excellent customer support regarding Fraud Management activities, handling and reviewing fraud detection alerts, investigations and recovery process related to Bitso products and services, working closely to Customer Support, Compliance, Legal and Product Teams defining best in class Fraud Management process with focus on customer experience, regulatory and legal aspects. This position will report to Bitso Fraud Head and would be responsible for ensuring we achieve production and quality objectives. The manager would also help with planning, training, workflow management, strategic verification testing, and special projects.
- Achieve fraud loss goals and recovery goals all while ensuring best in class Customer Experience.
- Manage the daily business workflow for a team of Fraud Operations Analysts (Fraud Detection and Recovery Operations).
- Scheduling and workforce management.
- Recruitment and interviewing.
- New hire and ongoing training.
- Quality monitoring and coaching.
- Performance reviews and development.
- Complaint handling, fraud alerts analysis and investigations, customer escalations.
- Recovery and Chargeback process design, implementation and execution.
- Fraud Root Cause Analysis.
- Interaction with other Financial Institutions in funds recovery process and overall collaboration.
Who you are:
- +5 years experience managing Financial Services Fraud Operations and Fraud Recovery Teams.
- +5 years of financial services fraud prevention and detection experience.
- +5 years of financial services fraud investigation experience preferred.
- People & Project Management experience.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of innovation, clever problem solving, and high-quality delivering.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Proven experience managing Fraud Detection and Recovery (Chargeback) Tools & Process.
- Must embrace change and thrive in an evolving department.
- Demonstrate leadership skills including self-direction, mentoring, leading change through positive behavior.
- Passionate about identifying trends and opportunities to simplify or standardize processes.
Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It’s time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
Bitso promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful.
- Salary: We pay competitively in the countries where we operate.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom.
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- This role is expected to work remotely.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.