Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
WeTransfer believes creative thinking changes the world, so we help people bring their ideas to life through a collection of beautifully obvious tools. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit.
The Creative Studio is our in-house creative agency which oversees everything we put out into the world. Our team of designers, developers and project managers work closely with our product, marketing, advertising and editorial teams. Together we help design, plan and publish projects that capture the imaginations of millions of users and our global audience.
About the role
We are looking for a temporary, full-time power-up in the Creative Studio’s Brand Design team from around January–April to:
- support a range of projects across brand, pr, (internal) communication, and product marketing
- pick up and implement aspects of the brand language across projects
- build out the design system to with the necessary building blocks, documentation, tooling, and assets to enable others to independently create high-quality, on-brand work
- collaborate to forge all design into a cohesive brand
Together with your team you will ensure we inspire and reflect our brand wherever WeTransfer shows up.
With the global pandemic we have taken in a mostly distributed way of working. This has worked well and we’re open to remote freelancers. For people applying from other time zones, please note that we will be looking for a good overlap in working hours.
- 4+ years experience designing for brand and comms
- Experience in digital design
- Systems thinker
- Flexible, proactive and collaborative by nature
- Agency experience—fast-paced, handling multiple projects for multiple clients at once
- An eye and passion for detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and be flexible and adaptable to client needs
- Bonus pointsd for experience working at product/service companies
- A portfolio that speaks volumes about your talent, skills and experience
- Exceptional team and communication skills
- Fully skilled in Figma and Adobe’s tools
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
A little something about us
Since 2009 WeTransfer has been helping people share their creative ideas. We believe creative thinking changes the way we see the world, and so we develop tools to get people into their flow – that strange and beautiful state where everything comes together and the best work happens.
Today, more than 50 million people in 195 countries share ideas using WeTransfer. We are constantly developing new products, as well as rethinking what our current platforms can be, and can do.
Our founders originally worked in design, media and marketing; today we’re lucky to be working with the most creative minds in branding, sales, design, support and engineering.
We believe a diverse company is a better company. Whatever your story, we want to hear from you. Whatever your background, we’ll help you do your best work. All employees get an annual €1,000 personal development budget to learn new skills, or improve existing ones.
Our new Amsterdam office is located in an old chewing gum factory on the edge of the river Amstel. Our US teams are based in Venice (LA), Brooklyn (NYC) and South Lake Union (Seattle). With lunch, snacks and great coffee, we know how to keep our teams properly fueled. Our culture team designs a program of outings, speakers, workshops and fitness classes to get a good work-life balance.
Like the sound of working with us?
We’re a company that makes a difference for millions of people with a culture that values each individual. Come and join us!