Who we are
We’re a venture-backed startup creating a different way for modern families to manage their essential information. Trustworthy replaces antiquated systems like filing cabinets and spreadsheets, and gives families a single source of truth for their information. With Trustworthy, family information is protected, organized and optimized 24/7. Families can collaborate to manage the products and services they use today, and prepare for those they’ll need in the future.
We’re looking for a freelance copywriter to help us write copy for our website, landing pages, emails, social ads, and additional marketing materials. You’re a self-motivated person, a strategic thinker, and extremely detail oriented. Ideally you have experience working for both B2C and B2B brands (bonus points if you’ve written for a B2B2C brand), and understand the value of targeting specific personas. This is a freelance role that reports to the Design Director and collaborates with stakeholders across the marketing team.
What you’ll do
- Write clear and engaging content for Trustworthy’s marketing materials while consistently upholding our voice and tone guidelines
- Create copy for omnichannel marketing campaigns that’s consistent across various touchpoints (emails, social ads, blog posts, how-to articles, explainer videos, App Store materials, press releases etc.)
- Help write our first set of brand guidelines and apply them across multiple channels to ensure a cohesive brand experience
- Partner with the marketing team to test and optimize copy performance to drive lead generation and improve conversion rates
- Proofread copy and hold a high bar for grammatical accuracy, messaging clarity, and consistency in voice and tone throughout all content
- Collaborate with the Design Director as well as other stakeholders from across the marketing team
- Communicate in-process and finished work to stakeholders
- Meet tight deadlines and pivot quickly when priorities change
- Work independently and manage several projects simultaneously
- 3+ years of experience in a copywriting or creative strategy role
- Experience partnering with teammates to bring ideas to life from brief to launch
- Experience taking feedback and iterating quickly
- Experience with short, medium, and long-form copywriting for brands
- Experience creating conversion-focused ads for Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Extremely strong communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of latest digital/social media trends
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Experience with Figma is a plus, but not required
Diversity at Trustworthy
Trustworthy’s vision is for all identities, backgrounds, and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We’re building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative, and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.