- Work within our agile scrum workflow to translate product requirements into engineering initiatives
- Develop, update and maintain user-facing features of Cmd’s application
- Build and manage reusable code and libraries, and help maintain code quality and organization
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Be a mentor and a respected peer within our internal engineering community
- Research and develop proof of concepts to assess new technologies and how it would benefit our product and roadmap
- Collaborate with external teams including our agent, devops, QA, UX and sales teams to develop our cmd product
- Actively participate in our hiring process by technical interviewing candidate for fit
- Showcase your development chops by leveraging our Learn & Develop time and wowing us with what you’ve built
- Be an advocate for code quality, unit testing and ‘moving fast and NOT breaking stuff’
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience developing web applications.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks.
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Working knowledge of SQL Familiarity with Webpack, Grunt and/or Gulp.js
- Expertise in front-end routing, state management, and consuming JSON-based RESTful APIs.
- Experience with unit testing and linting tools such as Mocha and Eslint.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance. Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Knowledge of security standards.
- Previous work with graphQL, Relay or Apollo, and react-hooks.